Magic Bands are Here!

We got our Magic Bands!! Kind of exciting, we leave Oct 31, can’t wait to get there to use them! Now on to the learning of the Fastpass system, I started to watch videos yesterday.

I have My Disney Experience on my iPhone, and I have my family linked as family, I just need to figure out if I book a fastpass, will they also get the same ones as I do, or do they each need the app. My Dad does not have a smartphone, so I am hoping I can do it all form mine and we all get the same fastpasses.

I am so jealous! We arrive on the 12th, but our resort doesn’t start the testing until the 14th, so we don’t qualify. Enjoy, and let us know how they worked, and your thoughts.

No problem, enjoy your trip!!

Yes you can link all. When you go to my Disney Experience it will let you choose for the entire party or if you want to do the FP+ individually. We had all 3 days for our family planned in less than 10 minutes.

Perfect!! Thank you!

Wow! Can’t wait to hear all about it. We just finalized and paid for a week at BCV next June, so we 'll be using them too. ( Hope the kinks will be worked out by then lol)

So exciting!! They look so official! :happy:
So pardon my ignorance, as I have not been following the magic band release that closely lately, but…
We just booked the BC today for March yippee! The countdown begins!!
So, now I need to get myself up to speed…is there a posting somewhere that lists the release dates for the magicbands for each resort? And, for booking fastpasses, do you have to wait until you receive your magicbands, or can you do that once you have your resort reservation?
Thanks!

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1138793]So exciting!! They look so official! :happy:
So pardon my ignorance, as I have not been following the magic band release that closely lately, but…
We just booked the BC today for March yippee! The countdown begins!!
So, now I need to get myself up to speed…is there a posting somewhere that lists the release dates for the magicbands for each resort? And, for booking fastpasses, do you have to wait until you receive your magicbands, or can you do that once you have your resort reservation?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

They are still at the testing phase at the moment so its random resorts and guests chosen at this time. However I think surely by the time of your visit it should be available to all resorts by then:cheshire:

OOOOOoooooooohhhh! Exciting! :happy:

My question is. Are they included in your package price??

Yes, but I read somewhere that they are still on hold… still in the testing phase, and not ready to totally roll out… so who knows when it will be fully functioning to everyone.

Would you believe I have not one, but two Magic Wrist Bands?
One from October and one for next week.
Of course, this has more to do with the program being in late beta test than anything else.