Magic bands

Found this online. One thing I love as much as Disney is the family video I make atDisney to hold onto my vacation memories. I really like this idea to take home some Disney fun!

Next-Gen “Memory Maker” To Help Guests Make Video Memories While They Wait In Line | WDW News Today

[QUOTE=Tinkerbella;1132643]Found this online. One thing I love as much as Disney is the family video I make atDisney to hold onto my vacation memories. I really like this idea to take home some Disney fun!

Next-Gen “Memory Maker” To Help Guests Make Video Memories While They Wait In Line | WDW News Today[/QUOTE]

I love your family video’s! They are superb:happy:

The video idea is great…however…I can’t help but think that all these interactive ideas as we are waiting in lines are to placate those of us who do not choose to plan FPs 6 months in advance. I guess it gives those of us shut out of the FP system on a day to day basis something to do while we wait…and that’s probably good in the long run. …just not happy about the whole new system…sorry…just my opinion.

But…it won’t stop me from going to WDW…just means we may not get on a ride that day. :mellow:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1132645]The video idea is great…however…I can’t help but think that all these interactive ideas as we are waiting in lines are to placate those of us who do not choose to plan FPs 6 months in advance. I guess it gives those of us shut out of the FP system on a day to day basis something to do while we wait…and that’s probably good in the long run. …just not happy about the whole new system…sorry…just my opinion.

But…it won’t stop me from going to WDW…just means we may not get on a ride that day. :mellow:[/QUOTE]

I’m with you. I think the new idea is really stupid. I’m not a planner and prefer to roam freely through the park. I am on vacation; I don’t want everything scheduled out.