Magic Kingdom on Saturday?

Hi
Never been to Disney World before (I’m 51) Can’t wait! I’m going with my 18 yr old son from 9/16 to 9/21. I’m trying to decide whether I should go to MK on Thursay (They have EMH in the morning that day) or to go on Saturday. Does it get alot more crowded at the MK on a Saturday? I only have one day at each park (although I do have the Park Hopper) and I’d like to make the most of it. Any tips for a first timer would be welcome.
Thanks

Welcome to MouseBuzz!

Honestly, I don’t know that it really matters. We’ve been in MK on a Saturday in July and walked on almost every ride and we’ve been there on a week day and had major waits.

We will be at MK on that exact Thursday! Maybe we’ll run into each other lol Welcome to the Buzz : )

Welcome to Mousebuzz! September is a less busy time, so hopefully you don’t run into any serious crowds. There are a lot of different opinions on EMH, especially in the morning, here is my 2 cents worth: Do MK on Thursday and use the EMH. The parks are less crowded when they first open, and if you get there just before/right at opening you will be able to do the rides and hop to another park if MK is getting crowded in the early afternoon. When entering MK, many people go straight towards the castle and them into tomorrowland area. If you do the park in clockwise fashion, you can sometimes avoid this mass of people. Take the bridge and go through Adventureland and work your way around you will be able to do those rides with very little wait.