Magic Show & a Happy Meal

Yesterday DH, DNiece, DMIL, and I went to Disney Live! It was a magic show. Most of the princes and princesses were in the show, along with Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, the Fairy Godmother, the Queen of Hearts, the Evil Queen (in old lady form haha) and the Mad Hatter. Most of the costumes were glittery and so pretty… and so photographic. :laugh: They said we weren’t allowed to take pictures, but I had to try the new camera out and sneak some. Anyway, the magic show also had two really cheesy hosts who were annoying and delayed my time for seeing the characters, but it was a good show nonetheless. I think DNiece really liked it. I’m so glad she did, since right after the show she was going to be leaving to go to Florida (not for WDW, even though that’s where her Dad’s parents always say they’re taking her, but she always ends up just going to Sea World instead… but don’t even get me started on that…) Anyway, they did some traditional magic tricks, and some that I still can’t figure out how they did them.

Anyway, here are the pictures:
These are the lights around the inside of the theatre. They changed color and the little boy beside me was naming colors “Geen” “Lellow” “Boo” It was so cute!

And here’s two from the show:

After the show we went to McDonald’s (drive thru) to get something to eat. I wanted to get a happy meal because I wanted a POTC toy (I wanted the Jack Sparrow Plush doll, but that wasn’t the one I got.) I got a small pirate bandana that will probably end up in my scrapbook. And later I worked on my Disney scrapbook. Did I mention I cut things out of the happy meal box to put in the scrapbook too? :laugh: I had a Disney filled day and I loved every minute of it!

Stay tuned! In about a week, come back to read my WDW trip report!

Oh I am so excited! We are going to see that in September! Was it really good? As good as Disney on Ice?

It’s been a while since I saw disney on ice, but from what I can recall, it’s just as good. The kids will love it!

And another suprise in the magic show, the characters can blink AND their mouths moved. It blew me away. DH thought it was funny that I was so amazed by that. Now why won’t they do that in the park parades? Hmm.

WOW I thought mickeys mouth was shut in the second pic !

I am not sure when or if this will come to the uk but
Is it a magic show by mickey and the gang or by magicians and its like EG (lets make mickey fly)

Looks and sounds like it was a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures!:mickey:

I have a few Disney scrapbooks…

Also, I have a few Jack Sparrow dolls if you’d like one.