Magical Express confirmation weirdness

I opened my mailbox today to find 3 Magical Express confirmations! At first I thought maybe they just accidentially sent 3 duplicates, until I opened them. :confused: There was one for SSR that said “no departure flight information available,” one for OKW that said “no arrival flight information available,” THEN finally the corrent one for AKV that had our arrival & departure flight information.

I like getting Disney mail and all :laugh: but it made me a little nervous that there could be a reservation mix-up. I checked my DVC account on-line & everything there looks good but it’s obviously too late for me to call Member Services now to make sure everything is correct.

Weird, right? I now have luggage tags for our trips dates at OKW, SSR, and AKV :huh:

That happened to me once . . . I got confirmation 6x in one day! A whole box full of Disney mail all saying the same thing.

When I called to inquire, the CM said “So much for going green!!” :ohmy:

As long as you confirmed and all is OK!!

Speaking of Disney mail we recieved the tickets for MVMCP for 12/17. I thought they would have had a christmas picture but one is Goofy and the other is Pluto. Either way the tickets are here. Now if we don’t loose them they will be all set.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;960852]I opened my mailbox today to find 3 Magical Express confirmations! At first I thought maybe they just accidentially sent 3 duplicates, until I opened them. :confused: There was one for SSR that said “no departure flight information available,” one for OKW that said “no arrival flight information available,” THEN finally the corrent one for AKV that had our arrival & departure flight information.

I like getting Disney mail and all :laugh: but it made me a little nervous that there could be a reservation mix-up. I checked my DVC account on-line & everything there looks good but it’s obviously too late for me to call Member Services now to make sure everything is correct.

Weird, right? I now have luggage tags for our trips dates at OKW, SSR, and AKV :huh:[/QUOTE]

Veery weird that it happened and weirder that no one picked up on it when they stuffed the envelope:laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;960858]That happened to me once . . . I got confirmation 6x in one day! A whole box full of Disney mail all saying the same thing.

When I called to inquire, the CM said “So much for going green!!” :ohmy:

As long as you confirmed and all is OK!![/QUOTE]

I got multiple confirmation letters too. There were four for our reservations at BC and four for our (cancelled reservation) at SSR. I called to make sure there wasn’t any confusion, and the ones for SSR were a mistake (obviously.)
Another tree bites the dust!

[QUOTE=M5ward;961068]I got multiple confirmation letters too. There were four for our reservations at BC and four for our (cancelled reservation) at SSR. I called to make sure there wasn’t any confusion, and the ones for SSR were a mistake (obviously.)
Another tree bites the dust![/QUOTE]

It’s so weird. You’d think the computer system would just prompt a mailing system to send out ONE confirmation once the flight information is received. Oh well, as long as I don’t accidentially put the SSR tags on my bag I am sure my luggage will survive.