Magical Express - we are arriving very late

Hey all you helpful DC members!

We are leaving in EIGHT DAYS!!! (I’m really getting excited)

We arrive in Orlando at midnight. Very late for my two little kids, but beggars can’t be choosers when using Frequent Flyer tickets!!!

I understand ME doesn’t run as frequently this late. Has anyone had experience with ME when arriving this late in Orlando? How long do you think we will have to wait for the motorcoach? We are staying at the Poly. How long will it take us to get there? I’m trying to guesstimate at what time we will get to the Poly if we arrive at the airport at midnight. I’m over-planning again, please help!!!

I plan on packing PJ’s and toothbrushes for us in the carry-on. I assume our luggage will be available to us when we wake up the next morning. Correct?

Thanks for your help!!! :happy:

Great question, Duchess! I have NO IDEA!!! But I’ll bump the thread in case someone does.

You can always call Disney for the answer, too, but sometimes, personal experience is better than hearing the company’s party line.

If they have your flight information, you should not have to wait long at all. I would put my kids in their pj’s for the flight. That way you could put them right to bed when you get there. I would pack and extra set of clothes just in case but you should have your luggage by the next morning for sure. Have a great time!

I don’t know if this is true but I have read on other sites that DME will sometimes give you a prepaid cab ride to your resort if you arrive late. I would take that in a heartbeat!

Oooooooooooh. That sounds very nice.

Thanks for the info everyone!

A cab would be SWEET!

My husband arrived at 1:30am on our last trip. It took him about an hour and a half to arrive at POR. He got his own luggage also as we did not want anyone knocking on our door at 3 or 4 in the morning.