Magical Express

Last week was our first time placing our travel in their hands and it turned out great!

We were told once baggage was checked we would find it in our room and that is just what occured (within 3 hours).

Coming back we checked it in at the resort and found it waiting at the airport when we arrived home, as promised.

This all seemed too easy and simple but it actually worked great and saved my back and arms a lot of aches.

The bus each way had cold A/C, a soft comfy seat and the drivers were informative.

I would place myself in their hands again on any return trip.

[QUOTE=santa1961;887957]Last week was our first time placing our travel in their hands and it turned out great!

We were told once baggage was checked we would find it in our room and that is just what occured (within 3 hours).

Coming back we checked it in at the resort and found it waiting at the airport when we arrived home, as promised.

This all seemed too easy and simple but it actually worked great and saved my back and arms a lot of aches.

The bus each way had cold A/C, a soft comfy seat and the drivers were informative.

I would place myself in their hands again on any return trip.[/QUOTE]

Glad you had a good first experience. It’s a little intimidating-sounding to the uninitiated, but once you do it, it’s really not bad at all.

Santa -
I am so thrilled that your ME experience was a positive one. I used them when it first came out and was not thrilled at all. I used them again this past August going back to the airport and was thrilled to see they worked all the kinks out and it was a smooth trip. I am most definately going to use them next summer when I go.

I would love to hear a full trip report from you if you have the time. From all these positive threads you are starting, it sounds like you had a great trip.

Dana – We’ve used ME twice and I was more than pleased both times. You don’t have to worry about getting your luggage at the airport, the drivers are friendly and professional and it’s nice to be greeted by Disney CMs at the airport (you feel like the vacation starts as soon as you see them smiling at you). It’s also nice to save a little money in transportation costs in this day and age.

I am just wondering are they really CM’s. I was under the impression that all the personnel at the airport were Mears employees, still friendly but not actual Disney cast members. Just curious can anyone shed any light on that.

The drivers are Mears people. Not sure about reception people at MCO.

Seems to be a real mix of experiences with ME.

ME is def worth the cost, oh yeah its FREE! We have never had an issue using ME, we are using yet again this Nov.