Magical Gatherings

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I have not been around for a while but know that I have missed all of my MB friends and I can’t wait to talk to you!

I am back b/c my mom told us that she is taking me, my DH and Ty plus my brother, SIL, niece (well shes preggers and we are hoping for a niece) and nephew to WDW in Sept. 2010.

My question is…

I remember WDW used to offer something called Magical Gatherings. Is this something they still offer? If so, exactly what is it? If my memory serves me correctly you could choose a special outing (for a fee) exclusive to Magical Gatherings guests.

I am about to go research it but I thought that I may get a quicker answer from my MB pros.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Love, Lisa :mickey:

Welcome back Lisa!

I don’t know a whole lot about it but I am sure someone here does.

I did look at it a few years ago and i know you can set up a “group” page where everyone that is going can log in and talk about the trip and help plan together.

Here is a link to some more info at disneyworld.com

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Have fun planning!

They are great We have done all three! It makes you feel so special. The first year we did Illuminations dinner, with special place to watch show and then we did the animal kingdom dinner 2005. In 2007 we did the captain Hook fireworks cruise. They are worth every dime, and you also get a special pin at the end of the event. you get to meet and greet with charecters in a more person setting and get great food. :pirate: