Magical Vacation w/ Hunter and the girls

Hey everyone,

We got back 1am this morning, laundry started, grocery shopping done, and am now downloading photos and working on our photopass… over 700 photos on our photopass to edit… guess it will take a while.

I am off today, but not sure that I will be able to start our TR today, but I am off mid-week so will start by then (if not sooner).

We had a great time, Hunter had a blast…

Looking forward to your TR.

Sorry we didn’t get to meet. The weekend before we left we had some issues with DGDs involving drugstores and about 15 loads of wash. We didn’t even pack until the evening before we left.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1126610]Looking forward to your TR.

Sorry we didn’t get to meet. The weekend before we left we had some issues with DGDs involving drugstores and about 15 loads of wash. We didn’t even pack until the evening before we left.[/QUOTE]

Oh JoJo, I understand completely, it was crazy here too.

you have over 700? :mellow:

Yes we had 702 photos on our photopass and I took over 4000 pictures, which I just finished downloading from my iPad to my computer… I think it is going to take me a while to get through them all.

Holy moly, did you ride anything or just pose for pictures. I don’t think I’ve taken 700 pics in my life.

[QUOTE=dac921;1126608]Hey everyone,

We got back 1am this morning, laundry started, grocery shopping done, and am now downloading photos and working on our photopass… over 700 photos on our photopass to edit… guess it will take a while.

I am off today, but not sure that I will be able to start our TR today, but I am off mid-week so will start by then (if not sooner).

We had a great time, Hunter had a blast…[/QUOTE]

Wow…700 pictures on your Photopass…that’s awesome… How did you get your family to pose so many times?

Multi photo pass cards. Kids were on there own a lot. Lots of character pictures with Hunter

Four Thousand? 4000?

You took 4 Thousand photos? This should be the biggest TR in MB history!

Totally agree with Boss Mouse.
Does your camera take a lot of pictures at once? I remember having one that did 3 right after each other.

Wow, that’s a lot of photos!! It get harder and harder for me to get my kids to take pictures. My son always says two mom, that should be good enough…LOL!!

I couldn’t believe it myself, but when we finally combined all 3 photopass cards there was a little over 700 pictures. I am still working on getting my photos together. I will start my TR on Wednesday

Wow…how in the world are you going to choose from all those? I would want to buy most of them if they are good!!! DDs Photopass was full of pics of her American Idol experience…but I couldn’t justify spending money on all…it was hard to narrow them down…and that was only about 35 pictures.

You need more than the 30 days they allow you to review all of them…good luck and can’t wait to see some.

I can not wait to hear all about it!!! Looking forward to seeing ALL of the pictures. :slight_smile:

I should call this trip report a Magical Family Vacation… but where did I put that?

Our cast consists of:

J = DH
Dee = myself
HollyLynne (enough said)
MissSMIG (Amanda)
Hunter-Rian (3 year old)

Magical Family Vacation - 11/29 to 12/7/2012

Our magical family vacation started the night before (as always) DH, Hunter and myself drove to my parents house, HollyLynne was picking Amanda up after her night class and arrived around 11am.

Our flights (yes I said flights) were early on 11/29 - we had a 6am flight to Dulles and then a 8:30am flight to MCO. The flights were uneventful, I was lucky enough to get us business class seats as a free upgrade (maybe I should call this trip a Magical Upgrade Trip)… anyway we arrived at the airport, dropped off our two check bags and proceed to the gate… we were dropped off at the wrong terminal, oh well, that happens we took the shuttle to the correct terminal.

We arrived at the correct terminal and we boarded the plane, it was an express jet. Uneventful flight, and Hunter was able to nap for about an hour. We arrived at Dulles and went directly to our gate, it was in another terminal but it was a short shuttle ride. We arrived and almost immediately boarded. Again, another uneventful flight, we were able to nap on the flight, my husband was a little upset that we had to pay for movies… I just read and listened to music.

We arrived to MCO, and walked over to ME, we had about a 15-20 minute wait before we boarded the bus to CSR…

I was excited to stay at my favorite resort. The night before I checked in online, so we went right to online check in (there was a short wait, not bad). All happy to be at CSR, I walk up to the Cast Member and give her my name, she looked up our reservation and had a strange look on her face, my first thought was “Is there something wrong?” She said “No, it looks like your party will be getting an upgrade.” Excited, Yes I Was! she stepped away and went to get her manager, then we were told that they were going to “Walk You Over To CB”… I asked if they had a health club (knowing that they don’t), and was told no… So I said, I would rather stay here. Then they walked away again… To be honest, I had no problem staying at CSR, it is my favorite resort.

A few minutes later, the group returns and says, that they will be happy to send up to the Poly… yes I was excited, and of course it did not cross my mind that there are coconut trees there and I am deathly allergic to coconut, I just stayed away from any type of coconut there was in the resort.

We were asked how we got to the resort and we told them - The Magical Express - so they gave us a taxi voucher and we were off to the Poly.

We arrived at the Poly around noon, check in and our “ROOM WAS READY!!!”. so we went off to find our room. It was located in the Tokelau section - Room 1937 - lower level with a garden view and a small patio.

The room was much larger than the one we would have had at CSR, it had two queen beds and a pull out couch.

The extra bed came in very handy, it meant that HollyLynne & Hunter would sleep together and MissSMIG would have a space to herself.

We unpacked our carryons and walked over to the TTC and headed to EPCOT…

Hunter waiting for the monorail

Grandpa (DH) with Hunter on Monorail…

EPCOT!!!

Our first stop was…

SPACESHIP EARTH…

Alittle grainy sorry…

While the boys played…

I ran over to the camera shop to pick up our photopass plus…

then we were off to the Boardwalk to Beaches and Creams…

I am sorry I meant to say the Beach Club not the Boardwalk…

The day was just beautiful… in the mid to high 70s. A pleasant walk from EPCOT to the Beach Club