MagicBands

Do you get MagicBands even if you have not purchased your passes? I have a two night two room reservation at POP in 4 weeks and have not been contacted about choosing the color, etc.

When I stayed at POP in October, I was emailed and given the link, etc.

thanks!

I don’t know if you get them early or not.

Have you gone to My Disney Experience to see if you have the option to personalize?

Yes!
You get the bands because they are your room keys and your charge card (if you’ve authorized charging back to the room).
What you can’t do is make fast pass reservations if you don’t have a ticket or an annual pass.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1140705]Yes!
You get the bands because they are your room keys and your charge card (if you’ve authorized charging back to the room).
What you can’t do is make fast pass reservations if you don’t have a ticket or an annual pass.[/QUOTE]

…that makes sense…

Thanks. I went to My Disney Experience and once I connected my reservations I was able to go in and order the MagicBands for everyone. Thanks. . My reservations were not made through the reservation center, but were complimentary due to issues traveling last year, so all I received was an email with the reservation numbers and not any other info.

I think I am all set!!!

Be sure and let us know how the bands work out for you after your trip. :happy:

I was there in October with my mom and daughter and they were testing the bands while I was staying at POP. . .and we got to use them and we LOVED them! It was so convenient. As the keeper of all of the passes with the three kids, it is a huge advantage to have them all on each kids’ wrists. Plus, they can keep them on at the pool, water parks, etc. I just found them to be great.