Main Street Electrical Parade Extended at WDW

?Main Street Electrical Parade? Extended at Walt Disney World Disney Parks Blog

I’m so happy my DH will be able to see for the first time.

Dana I just sent you the link on facebook - good news for you (and others)! I knew they were going to do this. Once I saw the video of the loooong process to get the floats to FL I just KNEW they weren’t going to send it back that quickly.

Oh my goodness, I am beside myself with happiness!!! Yippeee!!!

when is the end date now? we love spectromagic but am anxious to see this one. we will be there in october

According to the link, the run is now open ended, which means they don’t have a fixed date for when it will end.
What I’m curious about is if and how long they’ll keep the Nightastic modifications in place on Tower of Terror.
I think we’ll be making a trip up next week regardless.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1042193]According to the link, the run is now open ended, which means they don’t have a fixed date for when it will end.
What I’m curious about is if and how long they’ll keep the Nightastic modifications in place on Tower of Terror.
I think we’ll be making a trip up next week regardless.[/QUOTE]

The blog I read, said all other Summernightastic events were ending on the 14th.

I have had my fingers crossed all summer that they would extend it. I am not really a parade person, but I have always loved the Main Street Electrical Parade and am super excited to see it again after so many years.

Give it a further extension into September please!

So excited! We are going down for a couple of days in late August and I was worried we would miss it. Now I have one more thing to look forward to.

In that case, I’m single digit dancing:glare:

I just checked the disney calendar on the disney sight and MSEP is at least going through December on Mondays and probably other days too.

two words

wooooo hoooo!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: SWEET…we’ll be there the beginning of November and can’t wait to see it now!!!