Making ADR...isn't this odd?

So today is the day for making ADR for Sept 19. Online the “day” hasn’t turned yet for disney, but with my reservation punched in, the end booking date is the 17th. If I disassociate my reservation, the end booking date is the 18th.:confused::confused:

Am I missing something??

I’m hoping that after 6 or 7 am, everything will be fine. My voice (waay different thread :laugh:) can’t take talking for 20 min on the phone.

[B][I]ok at 6 am everything worked out.[/I][/B]

Glad everything worked out- what did you get?

The first week is just my DH and I.
Boma for dinner Sunday and Wed.

Cape May dinner on Tues.

Boma breakfast on Saturday

Then DD, husband and two kids plus DS and wife come down. So we are doing Ohana dinner on sunday, Germany for lunch on Tues and Chef Mickey for breakfast on Wed.

DD and crew leave on Thur, we leave on Fri, DS leaves on Sat.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1025075]The first week is just my DH and I.
Boma for dinner Sunday and Wed.

Cape May dinner on Tues.

Boma breakfast on Saturday

Then DD, husband and two kids plus DS and wife come down. So we are doing Ohana dinner on sunday, Germany for lunch on Tues and Chef Mickey for breakfast on Wed.

DD and crew leave on Thur, we leave on Fri, DS leaves on Sat.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. We love 'Ohana and Chef Mickey’s is always a must do for us.

I haven’t done Chef Mickey in about hmmmmm 25 years…think the price changed ?:laugh:

The first part we are staying at AKV, so getting “home” from the meal is an elevator away. (we are staying in Jambo house)

For the Cape May meal, the plan right now is go to MGM at rope drop, stay most of the day…go to dinner…and then either walk thru epcot to catch a bus back to AKV, or walk back to MGM and catch bus, or take bus from BC to AK and catch bus back to AKV. It all depends how stuffed we get and how much walking we want to do.

The second part, we and DS are staying at BLT, DD is staying at Poly, so again it’s much easier with meals.

Germany is on an EMH morning for Epcot.

so that’s our plan.

As least as of today,…:confused::confused::confused:

Ask again in five months.

Jo-Jo have you done Cape May before? Going in August and in all our visits to the World we have never done this one?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1025068]So today is the day for making ADR for Sept 19. Online the “day” hasn’t turned yet for disney, but with my reservation punched in, the end booking date is the 17th. If I disassociate my reservation, the end booking date is the 18th.:confused::confused:

Am I missing something??

I’m hoping that after 6 or 7 am, everything will be fine. My voice (waay different thread :laugh:) can’t take talking for 20 min on the phone.

ok at 6 am everything worked out.[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same thing happen when it was time to make my ADRs. Not having the patience to wait for online to catch up with real time, I made them over the phone.

Last trip in dec 09, we ate dinner twice and breakfast once. I actually like breakfast better, but I’m not into seafood. People just flocked to the crab legs. My DH really liked it.

By the way, that trip we stayed at BCV for most of the trip. My DH REALLY likes to eat where ever we stay. I’m not sure if we pick resorts for the rooms or the meals.