Making on line ADR

I’m trying to do some right now and it won’t check beyond the first day. When I put the resort confirmation number it comes up with

"To make your reservation, please enter the requested information:

* E0202030xxxxx"

What does that mean?

and why doesn’t it go beyond dec 5 (my check in date)

I’ve been trying to get in online, still nothing. Meanwhile I’ve been on hold for 1/2 hr already with the dining line. This is so frustrating. I got up at 5:45 to do the on line thing and now it’s 7:30 and still waiting for a person.

Now it’s 50 min and holding…:mad::mad::mad: And still can’t do the online thing.:mad::mad::mad:

So I got thru to a person. Slowest person in the world. Tried for le cellier, nothing and then tried to book later in the week. Was told I couldn’t do it because the 90 day booking thing. My DD who is booked from Dec 1 to dec6 BC and then the 6 to the 11 BLT, booked meals upto the 10 four days ago. I was told they don’t link reservations. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Whole phone call took well over an hour for basically nothing. :mad::mad::mad:

Has anyone done a split stay and booked ADRs for the entire trip?

Since the online ADR site doesn’t yet list Bay Lake Tower as an option for the resort, I had to call Disney Dining today as well. I got everything I wanted.

Jo-jo, I had posted in the other online dining thread about my woes. Sorry you had such a frustrating time. I don’t know about booking adrs for a split stay. The last time we did a split stay was 4 years ago, and I can’t even remember how or when I booked my adrs.

I’m just so upset about wasting 2 1/2 hrs for nothing. I tried thru firefox like 12 thousand times and it never worked. But when the CM said I had to call back again to make ADRs when I move to the BCV to make more ADRs just adds to the grief. I keep saying to myself, “don’t get upset, lots of people can’t even go to disney”, but it’s not working…I want my ADR’s and I want them now!!!:laugh: Nobody likes me…:crying:

I just called again, CM doesn’t have any idea about why I can’t book on line. And at first, said I couldn’t book beyond the one day that we have at POP. But then checked and it did allow the whole time to book. Couldn’t get Lecellier (but was only looking at one day), did get the other three I wanted. We have a few more meals but DD booked those under her name for the whole family.

Sorry you didn’t get LeCellier, but glad you were able to get the others. I am beginning to wonder about the crowds now.

Well, the le cellier was a long shot anyway. Since you can book the DDP for each part of your trip separate, we thought to get DxDDP for the one day. Do one TS on saturday (arrival day) and an early lunch and late dinner the next day. But if it doesn’t work, we’ll just get the QS DDP for the one day. Either way, we make out on the deal. Either 30 dollars - get a mug, 2 CS and 1 or 2 snacks(?) or 70 bucks (plus tip) get a mug, 3 TS and 2 snacks. Then we’ll have the mug for the next 12 days. So that works out to be roughly 8 dollar per CS or 25 per TS, so either plan sounds good to us.

I just wish I could figure out why I can’t get in online. It would be nice not have to wait on the phone for an hour to find out they don’t have the ADR you are looking for.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox?
There are some rare times I’m forced to use IE when booking stuff at WDW, I guess because there’s a cookie in Firefox’s browser cache.
I always experience a problem when trying to book hard ticket events using Firefox because I’ve logged in as an AP holder and as a result am told that no tickets are available for those events (I guess because not all dates are offered with passholder discounts).
Just a thought.

As I’ve posted, I knocked out 10 reservations for Oct 21-26 between 11:15 PM and 12:00 Midnight last Monday without any real problem (using Firefox), and have the e-mailed confirmations to back them up.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;990333]Just out of curiosity, have you tried using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox?
There are some rare times I’m forced to use IE when booking stuff at WDW, I guess because there’s a cookie in Firefox’s browser cache.
I always experience a problem when trying to book hard ticket events using Firefox because I’ve logged in as an AP holder and as a result am told that no tickets are available for those events (I guess because not all dates are offered with passholder discounts).
Just a thought.

As I’ve posted, I knocked out 10 reservations for Oct 21-26 between 11:15 PM and 12:00 Midnight last Monday without any real problem (using Firefox), and have the e-mailed confirmations to back them up.[/QUOTE]

Yup I tried both. Get the same error message E02020305001 I’ve tried restarting my laptop, still get same message and can’t book beyond dec 5.

I’m guessing that Dec 6 is beyond 90 days out, but you should still be able to enter your hotel reservation number and unlock the whole period of your vacation.
There might be another reason though. Maybe your problems are being caused by the reintroduction of 180 day reservations around the time of your visit.
I’m just throwing out anything to see what sticks.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;990341]I’m guessing that Dec 6 is beyond 90 days out, but you should still be able to enter your hotel reservation number and unlock the whole period of your vacation.
There might be another reason though. Maybe your problems are being caused by the reintroduction of 180 day reservations around the time of your visit.
I’m just throwing out anything to see what sticks.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I thought. But no go. And since it doesn’t even let me go beyond Dec 5, it doesn’t even recognize my one day at POP reservation.

As far as the 180 thing, my DD who starts her trip 4 days sooner with a stay at BC/BLT had no problems at all. But she did make her ADRs 4 days ago.