Making on-line ADRs?

So sorry to ask these questions again but I can’t seem to find current info after searching…

What is the earliest time, on my 180 day out, that I can make my ADRs on-line?

When I was playing with the dining system today I don’t find where to put a reservation number in to make my +10 dining reservations??

Thanks very much MB friends! :blush:

ok, I picked a date past 180 days and a note came up …you have picked a date past 180 days, please log in and put in your confirmation number…(or something like that)…I logged in and sure enough, it wants a confirmation number. Try it.

I know, you are just getting everything just so, so you won’t be thrown off by some crazy question, right??? That’s the way I am.

I don’t know when the disney day starts, so I’m not sure about the time, I haven’t made an ADR for over a year. But then it was around 6 a.m., but have heard of people trying even earlier.

hum… I tried it and it told me it was beyond the 180 - maybe I didn’t look at it completely! I’ll try again. Thanks so much Jo- Jo! I just want to be sure to get that CRT reservation = ). I promised my DGD she would eat in the Castle!

this is on the first page, when I tried 186 days

You have chosen a date more than 180 days in advance of today’s date. Please choose a date less than 180 days in advance and try again.

Login now if you are a Disney Resort hotel Guest or a Travel Agent for extended booking dates.

I clicked " login in ", then the password, continue, then this page comes up

My Confirmation Number is:

Last Name:

Arrival Date:

Did that help?

Thank-you! You are the ADR problem solver of MB!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I don’t think so. I just keeping hitting buttons and sometimes I get lucky and it works. :laugh::laugh: If you ask me tomorrow, I’ll probably won’t be able to figure it out. And then I’ll need help. :pinch:

I’m glad I’m not the only one. People at work think I am some sort of computer genius, but in reality I just don’t care if I crash the system, so I click on things others won’t. I know one day it will back fire.:laugh:

I think it’s 7:00 am Eastern time. From what I recall, I waited until after 6:00 am Chicago time and it worked (although I’m not sure if it would have also worked earlier). Good luck!

Thanks very much!!

Weeeellllllll, if you like I’d be happy to call you at 3 AM, to make sure you are all ready. :laugh:

So tomorrow morning, we expect a full accounting of what ADRs you got. :happy:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1071898]Weeeellllllll, if you like I’d be happy to call you at 3 AM, to make sure you are all ready. :laugh:

So tomorrow morning, we expect a full accounting of what ADRs you got. :happy:[/QUOTE]

I’ll set my alarm, but thanks for the offer :laugh:
I hope that my list will not change! I am stressing over CRT! I have my schedule and I want to keep it! I have already planned out alternate days, and I’m not even concerned with which meal it is (isn’t it sad that I am willing for my family to eat at weird times just so we can eat in this one special location:blush:).
Do you know if I can’t get an ADR for 7 will I be allowed to get one for 4 and one for 3?

I’ll be up bright and early with you making ADR’s tomorrow morning. :wub:
Good Luck!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1071908]I’ll be up bright and early with you making ADR’s tomorrow morning. :wub:
Good Luck![/QUOTE]

You too! I hope you get all your choices! Are you reserving CRT? I’ll flip you for the reservation! :laugh:

Boo Hoo…we are trying the counter service plan this time…I feel like I am missing out getting up at 7am…making the phone call…dancing around the house…updating my spreadsheet! I am a PROUD DISNEY DORK! :slight_smile:

Guess we will all be in WDW together!

I am making a reservation at CRT for the evening of October 1st, how about you?

Oct. 2nd for dinner or lunch which ever I can get LOL! Good Luck!!!
It would have been cool if we were there at the same time = )

I also remember calling at 6am CST. I called at like 5:58am and they weren’t open yet so I just kept redialing until things opened. I was online making ADR’s at the same time too. Talk about multi-tasking! :laugh:

[QUOTE=FairyGranmama;1071918]Oct. 2nd for dinner or lunch which ever I can get LOL! Good Luck!!!
It would have been cool if we were there at the same time = )[/QUOTE]

aw shucks, well maybe we will run into each other while there. :wub:

How did you do? I got mine…

Oct 1st: plaza restaurant & CRT
Oct 2nd: Crystal Palace & 'Ohana
Oct 3rd:Cape may Cafe & Whispering Canyon
Oct 4th: Boma & Narcoossee’s
Oct 5th: Spirit of Aloha
Oct 6th: Sci-fi Dine In & 50’s Primetime Cafe
Oct 7th: Chef Mickey’s & 1900 Park Fare
Oct 8th: Via Napoli

WOW, NJMommy, you did some serious planning =). I was stressing about making one for each day LOL!

CRT
Garden Grill
HDDR
50’s Prime Time
Crystal Palace
Whispering Canyon

All for dinner.