Man arrested for lewd acts on girls at Typhoon Lagoon

What do you think…is there something the water parks can do to prevent this sort of thing?

Really curious about that you guys think of this one - It’s scary - but how can any water park prevent stuff like this?

Man arrested for lewd acts on girls at Typhoon Lagoon

Disgusting.

I guess the best you can do is keep an eye on your kids at all times - but kind of hard to do in these circumstances. Anyone who’s been in the Wave Pool at TL knows that there are bodies all over the place when a wave hits. Very convenient for a pervert.:glare:

[QUOTE=llama;1086771]Disgusting.
Anyone who’s been in the Wave Pool at TL knows that there are bodies all over the place when a wave hits. Very convenient for a pervert.:glare:[/QUOTE]

This is so true!!! Especially during the busy season!

There are just too many sick people out there. For him to do what he did, makes me think he has done this before. Ya think?!

I read about this earlier in the Orlando Sentinel- I was horrified as the way he assaulted these girls had obviously been well thought through. When the wave hits, every one gets jostled into the next person, perfect for depraved monsters like this man.
I guess really there is nothing 100% safe to protect our kids, except to always try and those sort of scenarios to be as close by as possible.
I read he was actually at the park with his wife, I feel for the poor woman married to a monster like that.

:blow:This is horrible to hear. Poor girls!

We will visit TL in September … This is the kind of person that I wouldn’t mind holding them by the neck under water… JUST SAYIN’ !!!

Just a reminder that no matter where you are, there is always the possibility of running into a scum. We always tend to let our guards down a bit at WDW and this is just a reminder to be a little more cautious. People like this can be any where… such a disgrace.

Wall - I would love the “assist” on that move…I’ll be your look out.:ninja:

Oh Snap … I didn’t see nothing !!! :laugh:

Whats even worse is he is a repeat offender.:mad: Way to go Florida court systems, Geez I say sometimes we need to invoke a little Iranian law that which does the crime gets it removed:pirate:

can I at least watch … and applaud…

he should of never of had the right to be able to be in a resort park like that with a past of that type. I never tend to let my guard down with my two girls even at Disney. I can get a little stressed at times from it also on vacation.

If he’s a repeat offender, that tells me that wifey knows. That being said, shame on her for allowing him past those front gates, near his prey.

I’ll bring my pom-poms and cheer you on :biggrin:

This kind of story infuriates me. You can’t even vacation without being seen as prey for some disgusting pervert. Poor girls. I hope they lock this guy up and lose the key.

But not until:

1. The word “CHILD MOLESTER” are branded on his forehead and the front and back of his chest, legs and arms.
  2. He is paraded for 30 straight days in a different city wearing only shorts and sneakers to let all know what a low life he is.
  3. Is unfortunately allowed to escape police custody while walking through a crowd of of 1000+ parents who each hold sugical scalpels and are fed up with these creeps roaming the same streets our children play on. Surgical procedures can only be done in a pre determined section of his anatomy.

Then, and only then, can he be released to Wall for final judgement. I’m buying the first round when Wall is done.

I will now step down from my soapbox and wait for someone to call and pay the drink tab.

After that, he should be put under the jail. Way under.

It is a frightening thought that something so sneaky can hurt our kids. There’s nothing a parent could have done to prevent such an attack.

We were down in WDW when this happened. A few of the cast members commented that he has been banned for life. However, not sure how they can monitor something like that. A simple phone call will get anyone a ticket without even raising an eyebrow. There needs to be more safeguards against people like this.

We have 2 girls and, if this had happened to one of ours, DH would be the one in jail for beating him within an inch of his life. God help anyone who’d try anything with one of our girls. I truly think DH would kill them.

They tried to propose a law here in Ohio where sex offenders would have to have hot pink license plates on their vehicles so a child, or anyone else, would know to get away. The lawmakers decided that this was too cruel for the sex offender and it wasn’t passed. Too cruel?? I am all for a scarlet letter type tattoo right on the forehead for these child molesters. You do the crime you should have to display your badge proudly! How can lawmakers sleep at night knowing they protect the offender at the expense of our children?

Now, I too, will get off my soapbox.

[QUOTE=Dana;1086826]Just a reminder that no matter where you are, there is always the possibility of running into a scum. We always tend to let our guards down a bit at WDW and this is just a reminder to be a little more cautious. People like this can be any where… such a disgrace.

Wall - I would love the “assist” on that move…I’ll be your look out.:ninja:[/QUOTE]

Dana so true, just the other day there was a mom and her daughter shopping in Costco and the mom was at one end of the aisle and her daughter the opposite end and a man groped her while the mother was just a couple feet away unfort. with her back towards the man, he was caught thankfully, its sad very sad