Man Arrested in Epcot

There are some pretty sick people out there.

Man arrested for peeping over restroom stall in Epcot

oh for the love of Pete…seriously? What a dirt bag.:mad:

I read that earlier apparently he was already barred from all Disney properties but then how the heck do they enforce that ruling?

How sick:mad::mad::angry:

Exactly, How can they really enforce that? Except to maybe catch him disobeying the ruling like they did here. Honestly, some people.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1095685]There are some pretty sick people out there.

Man arrested for peeping over restroom stall in Epcot[/QUOTE]

This guy should be happy to be arrested instead of tasting true “redneck justice”.:pirate:

I’m assuming along with whatever charges he has posted against him for the “peeping,” they get to add additional charges such as trespassing seeing he was banned from Disney. Hopefully, he will have a more severe punishment with the added charges.

Thank goodness that he was caught. Can you imagine, running out of Epcot- where did he think that he would go? Glad that the security (or police) caught him. Thank goodness for that.

What a sicko!!!:angry:

I was all set to go with a Larry Craig joke, but thought better of it.

I will swear that I misread the link and thought it said “Man arrested for peeing over restroom stall in Epcot”.
That’s still sick, but at least it sounds funny. Unless you’re the person on the other side of the stall:eek::blow:

This guy’s lucky he didn’t get the stuffing beat out of him in that bathroom.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1095709]I was all set to go with a Larry Craig joke, but thought better of it.

I will swear that I misread the link and thought it said “Man arrested for peeing over restroom stall in Epcot”.
That’s still sick, but at least it sounds funny. Unless you’re the person on the other side of the stall:eek::blow:

This guy’s lucky he didn’t get the stuffing beat out of him in that bathroom.[/QUOTE]

Have to agree that “peeing over the wall” does give me a touch of a giggle, but I am a 6 year old at heart and that’s funny to us kids.:laugh:

Have to also agree that he is super luck that he didn’t get a “smack down”…I don’t know how nice I would have been if this happended to my child.:mad:

Just…Yuck!