Man Beats Disney Employees

FYI–Somebody needed some strong hot coffee!!! :ohmy:

Man allegedly beats 3 Disney workers with pipe at Epcot theme park - U.S. News

So he was bleeding by the time the deputies got there? What a terrible, terrible shame. :whistling

Tragic:laugh::laugh:

I saw this posted on Facebook at some point today and of course you have people saying " they shouldn’t serve alcohol in the Disney parks at all"…spare me. There are IDIOTS who drink too much at the resorts too and any where for that matter. I wonder if they refused to serve him and that’s what set him off.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1139041]FYI–Somebody needed some strong hot coffee!!! :ohmy:

Man allegedly beats 3 Disney workers with pipe at Epcot theme park - U.S. News[/QUOTE]

He punched two cast members in the head/face and hit a girl cast member with a PVC pipe that he found laying around inside the forbidden tunnels he decided to enter. He got “hurt” when he fell. I secretly hope someone helped him fall…maybe accidentally kicked him in the face…ooopsies:laugh:

[QUOTE=Dana;1139044]Tragic:laugh::laugh:

I saw this posted on Facebook at some point today and of course you have people saying " they shouldn’t serve alcohol in the Disney parks at all"…spare me. There are IDIOTS who drink too much at the resorts too and any where for that matter. I wonder if they refused to serve him and that’s what set him off.[/QUOTE]

If he didn’t have alcohol, someone like that is just going to find another way to be an idiot, at Disney or anywhere else.

[QUOTE=Dana;1139044]Tragic:laugh::laugh:

I saw this posted on Facebook at some point today and of course you have people saying " they shouldn’t serve alcohol in the Disney parks at all"…spare me. There are IDIOTS who drink too much at the resorts too and any where for that matter. I wonder if they refused to serve him and that’s what set him off.[/QUOTE]

…yes that’s my theory…they cut him off and he got angry. They didn’t say who was with him…wondering if he was alone or with a group that “disowned” him and walked the other way…

Oh, it’s much worse than that. Apparently after the po po arrived, he “got away from them” for a short time. :huh:

“Hill’s resistive actions made it possible for him to break free of our control for a short period,” the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said. “Hill’s subsequent movements caused him to fall to the concrete and injure his chin and jaw.”

Oops. :pirate:

OK,
#1 I am not a consumer of alcohol (its been 20 years since I have had a sip of it).
#2 EPCOT is my fave park, so we spend an immense amount of time there
#3 I have seen plenty of a drunk folks there
#4 I have NEVER seen a violent drunk person there, all of the people I have seen at EPCOT who have crossed the line to drunk are quite Fun.
#5 all that being said I have never seen a “sloppy” drunk at EPCOT…it has me wondering if they do have a strict cut-off policy

#6 all that being said, from a non-drinker, this guy was trouble no matter where he was

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1139055]OK,
#1 I am not a consumer of alcohol (its been 20 years since I have had a sip of it).
#2 EPCOT is my fave park, so we spend an immense amount of time there
#3 I have seen plenty of a drunk folks there
#4 I have NEVER seen a violent drunk person there, all of the people I have seen at EPCOT who have crossed the line to drunk are quite Fun.
#5 all that being said I have never seen a “sloppy” drunk at EPCOT…it has me wondering if they do have a strict cut-off policy

#6 all that being said, from a non-drinker, this guy was trouble no matter where he was[/QUOTE]

Anyone who serves alcohol is obligated to cut people off when they have had too much. Whether or not they opt to do that is another thing. If this guy would get into a car and kill someone and Disney continued to serve him, it would be on them. Yes, this guy would have been an $%$%$ no matter where or what he was doing.

What is wrong with people?

A couple of years ago I had seen so many drunk people at EPCOT in charge of children it was so sad to see.
Disney should serve drinks in any park and have the right to cut off. It’s the drinker that needs to be responsible and not get into that state.
I don’t drink very often but would not stop anyone from having a drink.
As it has been said this man would have acted like this drink or not!

Some people are just aggressive that way when challenged. :mad:

So sad

What ashamed that this idiot wasn’t there in early August … I would have loved to been around that, And have helped him fall !!!:pirate:

daaaaaaannnnggg…