March 2010?

Does anyone know the crowd level for March…
we are looking to go for my dd’s 5th bday which is 3/11
so we were looking around 3/8 to the 12th…we def. wanna be there for her bday, so the dates we can sorta fudge with since her bday is in the middle of the week…
:heart:
TIA
Danielle

Crowd levels are changing because of all the offers WDW is offering! Being a FL resident I go multiple times a year, but always the same months . . . crowd levels have been unpredictable lately. When I think it’s NOT going to be crowded it is, and when I think it’s going to be PACKED it isn’t?

In my experience, March the first two weeks (before Spring Breaks start) is a good time. There are some larger crowds/groups, but they’ve never bothered me. The weather is really good then too.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;979990]Crowd levels are changing because of all the offers WDW is offering! Being a FL resident I go multiple times a year, but always the same months . . . crowd levels have been unpredictable lately. When I think it’s NOT going to be crowded it is, and when I think it’s going to be PACKED it isn’t?

In my experience, March the first two weeks (before Spring Breaks start) is a good time. There are some larger crowds/groups, but they’ve never bothered me. The weather is really good then too.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
Me and DH are sticklers for being there for the kids birthdays, kwim, it wouldn’t feel like a special bday day for them unless it was their actual bday, so i guess we’ll have to live with a little crowd if we had to, thank you!!!

March is our most favorite time of the year to go!! :laugh:We usually go the last week, but this year because of the $200.00 gift card (and other promos) we went the first week and it was a bit chilly,needed to buy a sweatshirt for the nights. The crowds are very light. We didn’t wait any longer than 30 min. for most rides. And for the magical hours…I felt like we were the only ones in the park!! Have fun!!:laugh:
:heart:Robyn

According to Touringplans.com, crowd levels at that time should be moderate. Weather is usually nice then as well.