March 4-9 ADR's (I think)

So here is what I planned:
4th Olivias (never been there- comments?)
5th Bistro de Paris
6th Yachtsman (Never been- comments?)
7th Citrico’s
8th Artist Point

I think I have the ladies plans figured out for our adults only trip. The only thing we guys have plannned is a Spring training game on the 5th. Trying to figure out the ladies has been interesting to say the least.
I would appreciate any recent comments on Olivia’s and Yachtsman.

We also have Jellyroll’s planned after Olivia’s and a monorail pub crawl after an early Yachtsman ressie. Other than eating it is a total relaxation trip. Not much park time planned.

I’m sure some people will disagree but my DW and DS ate at the Yachtsman in Dec. and both hated it. They said it was the worst service they have ever had at Disney and my DS meal was so bad he would not eat it. My DW tried his meal and agreed with him that it was bad.

You have Bistro de France. I can tell you they ate at Chef de France and said it was the best they have ever had at Disney.

Bistro is a repeat. We have missed being able to do V&A chefs table due to our planning always being last minute, but I will say BdP is the best meal we ever have in WDW. I am sure CdF follows suit since the same head chef oversees both locations.

We left off Narc’s this time to try other places. I’ll wait for more comments if it replaces either.

We’ve been to Yatchman’s and had a great experience; similar type of menu as Shula’s.

Thank you.

[QUOTE=brit;1015673]I’m sure some people will disagree but my DW and DS ate at the Yachtsman in Dec. and both hated it. They said it was the worst service they have ever had at Disney and my DS meal was so bad he would not eat it. My DW tried his meal and agreed with him that it was bad.

You have Bistro de France. I can tell you they ate at Chef de France and said it was the best they have ever had at Disney.[/QUOTE]

We ate at Yachtsman and had spectacular food and service, even though we were at a table next to a huge jerk who treated his wife like a slave, his kids like invisible nothings, and the wait staff like doormats. I guess it was like dinner and a show…

But I digress.

The food was exceptional, in particular the scallops, which might have been a daily special, the steaks obviously, and the Lemon Basil Sorbet for dessert. The service was excellent and the wines were well-suggested and very tasty.

My other thought on this post is that we have eaten at Bistro and at Chefs, and we found the Chefs food to be head and shoulders better than the food at Bistro. In fact, our service and overal experience was better at Chefs, too, in addition to the meal being among the best we have ever had at WDW.
I would go so far as to say I would book Chefs over LeCellier any day.

The duck was especially noteworthy, and the green beans were so lovely that I came home and worked for days to get mine to mimick the ones at Chefs.

Your plans look great, you have great restaurants booked.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1015732]We ate at Yachtsman and had spectacular food and service
The duck was especially noteworthy, and the green beans were so lovely that I came home and worked for days to get mine to mimick the ones at Chefs.[/QUOTE]

The Yachtsman choice has been a back and forth. For so long we never read anything but rave reviews. Never a bad word until very recently.

DW and DD try to recreate WDW recipies. A few have been successful.

Thanks.
Gonna miss Narc’s since we only have 5 nights but there is always next trip.