Marti's first trip to WDW, meoooowww!

Being fed up with the ice cold cottage, where I’ve been living by myself since Doughnut and HoneyBear left me here :glare:, I have decided to finally make my way to WALT DISNEY WORLD, meow!

I am tagging along with Dopey and Mike :pinch: and Dopey’s personal hair stylist Lee and her husband.

You’ve all read their plans so there’s no need to bore you with THAT; little do they know that my agenda is quite a bit different from theirs :wink:

First of all I thought I should find myself some new dudds to wear - something more disneyfied, meeeeeow!

Second I will need a make-over, hehe and…meow!
I have been sitting in this stinkin’ icebox all by myself for months, not even for the holidays was I invited into the warm living room :angry: I am looking for royal company :biggrin:

I also plan on interrrrrrrrupting their anniversary dinner at Narcoossees…meow :ph34r:

Sooooo, for now I am off to pack myself into the suitcase, the zipper compartment, so they can’t see me until they unpack at DISNEY WORLD :pirate: meowwwwww

[QUOTE=Marti_Maddness;923884]Being fed up with the ice cold cottage, where I’ve been living by myself since Doughnut and HoneyBear left me here :glare:, I have decided to finally make my way to WALT DISNEY WORLD, meow!

I am tagging along with Dopey and Mike :pinch: and Dopey’s personal hair stylist Lee and her husband.

You’ve all read their plans so there’s no need to bore you with THAT; little do they know that my agenda is quite a bit different from theirs :wink:

First of all I thought I should find myself some new dudds to wear - something more disneyfied, meeeeeow!

Second I will need a make-over, hehe and…meow!
I have been sitting in this stinkin’ icebox all by myself for months, not even for the holidays was I invited into the warm living room :angry: I am looking for royal company :biggrin:

I also plan on interrrrrrrrupting their anniversary dinner at Narcoossees…meow :ph34r:

Sooooo, for now I am off to pack myself into the suitcase, the zipper compartment, so they can’t see me until they unpack at DISNEY WORLD :pirate: meowwwwww

[/QUOTE]

Oh Marti, I’m so sorry that mean Dopey left you on your own in a dark, cold and probably damp room. How rude!!:glare: I’m happy to hear that you’re going to WDW though. That should thaw you out. I promise that you’re going to have a fun time. I just hope you’ll have time to write a tr before that mean lady puts you back in that dark, cold and probably damp room. Have fun at the mouse house. No, no Marti, not that kind of mouse. This mouse is way to big to be chasing around. Besides, you’ll love this mouse.:heart: Have fun on your trip. I’ll be thinking of you.:wub:

Extremely rude!:ohmy: Well, I tried to warn you about Dopey.:huh: She’s one tough hausfrau. It’s amazing she hasn’t beaten you with her Stubbs and Wootens.

I’ll try to get in contact with donut and HB and let them know the horrendous conditions under which you are expected to live. At least she’s not making you do all the cleaning…

Well, I personally can’t wait to meet you. (If I get the chance I’ll slip you in my purse and bring you home with me).

[QUOTE=llama;923936]Extremely rude!:ohmy: Well, I tried to warn you about Dopey.:huh: She’s one tough hausfrau. It’s amazing she hasn’t beaten you with her Stubbs and Wootens.

I’ll try to get in contact with donut and HB and let them know the horrendous conditions under which you are expected to live. At least she’s not making you do all the cleaning…

Well, I personally can’t wait to meet you. (If I get the chance I’ll slip you in my purse and bring you home with me).[/QUOTE]

Better bring a gargantuan purse, toots :dry:
Don’t believe everything that cat tells you!

Dear Loretta, you are a true friend.
Damp is not the word. Icicles in the shower is what it is.

That big mouse is just about the right size for my apetite. I have been trying to catch me a squirrel in the attic, but they’re too hard to catch.

[QUOTE=Marti_Maddness;923947]Dear Loretta, you are a true friend.

That big mouse is just about the right size for my apetite. I have been trying to catch me a squirrel in the attic, but they’re too hard to catch.[/QUOTE]

Oh Marti! You are my hero. You do remember my unfortunate event with a squirrel, last May, don’t you?

And, I think that Dopey has really just never forgiven you for the white-out incident.:ph34r:

Marti, I’ve put in a call to PETA.

No doubt Pamela Anderson will be picketing Dopey any time now.

Huzzah! Marti’s back, and sporting a festive chapeau to boot. :cool:

Poor dear, your living conditions have just been deplorable. :glare: But that Dopey…well, what can you expect from a dog person? :eek:

At least you’re getting some quality Disney time after being subjected to such tribulation. :mickey:

[QUOTE=llama;923966]Marti, I’ve put in a call to PETA.

No doubt Pamela Anderson will be picketing Dopey any time now.[/QUOTE]

Perish the thought. :ohmy:

[QUOTE=Marti_Maddness;923947]Dear Loretta, you are a true friend.

[/QUOTE]

The horror!!!:eek: I can only imagine what you’ve been through. Hold on though, you’ll soon be in the warmth of Florida where you can try to make your escape!:ph34r:

Hey!

I have the feeling I am being portrait as a slum lord. Far from it. That Marti has not paid one red cent for rent. She uses all the ammenities, chases the squirrels through the yard.
Yes, the squirrels are a bit over the top, so to speak. They did attack limsy in May and limsy had to resort to biting the fat squirrel in the ear. It was mayhem but no reason why Marti can’t contribute a bit to the household.

The whiteout incident was the straw that broke the squirrel’s back!

[QUOTE=Dopey;924000]Hey!

I have the feeling I am being portrait as a slum lord. Far from it. That Marti has not paid one red cent for rent. She uses all the ammenities, chases the squirrels through the yard.
Yes, the squirrels are a bit over the top, so to speak. They did attack limsy in May and limsy had to resort to biting the fat squirrel in the ear. It was mayhem but no reason why Marti can’t contribute a bit to the household.

The whiteout incident was the straw that broke the squirrel’s back![/QUOTE]

Limsy bit the fat squirrels ear???:eek:

Whiteout incident?:huh:

Whiteout incident?:huh:

maybe we dont want to know!!

[QUOTE=Dopey;924000]Hey!

The whiteout incident was the straw that broke the squirrel’s back![/QUOTE]

Oh sure - that’s what they all say when they’re caught.:glare: That poor little cat is a shadow of herself! Do you know how hard it is to work when you don’t have thumbs???

I knew there was a reason she was wearing that huge hat!!!:glare: She is trying to hide her tear stained face:crying: Poor dear…

Freezing in an unheated cabin.:crying: While you-know-who is off drinking martinis and buying Stubbs & Wootens.:glare:

[QUOTE=Voldemort;923977]Huzzah! Marti’s back, and sporting a festive chapeau to boot. :cool:

Poor dear, your living conditions have just been deplorable. :glare: But that Dopey…well, what can you expect from a dog person? :eek:

At least you’re getting some quality Disney time after being subjected to such tribulation. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

She likes birds too. Just imagine the temptations I am being put through each and every day. And I was just informed that while she’s at WDW I had to take over Cindy’s job and clean the house before they get back.

She has no idea that I am:ph34r: not going to be here

[QUOTE=tinkfans;924004]Whiteout incident?:huh:

maybe we dont want to know!![/QUOTE]

Just read my first, unfinished report: http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/44161-michigan-martini-madness.html

Oh yeah and another thing, since when do cats take showers? Ever seen a cat that liked the water? so please, no complaints about the icicles :dry:

Poor, poor dear. I think she should get a hold of those Stubbs & Wootens:ph34r: