Mary Poppins Tour - Absolutely Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

My daughter and I went this weekend to see Mary Poppins on tour at Cleveland’s State Theater. I was AMAZING!

With my Disney Visa, I was able to purchase tickets before they went on sale to the public. Were in the first row, just left of center. Mary “flew” right over us! My daughter, age 6, was thoroughly captivated, well so was I, for that matter.

It was about 3 hours long, including a 15 minute intermission. It was the basic storyline of the movie, but with many more scenes and characters. We saw it with the original Mary , Ashley Brown, and Bert, Gavin Lee. Both were top notch, but Bert was beyond great.

I would encourage everyone to see this masterpiece. It was a fabulous memory that will last a lifetime.

Three cheers for Mary Poppins!!

That’s the first I’ve heard of it. But it sounds fun. I’ll be on the lookout for it. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing it with us.

How wonderful! My kids would love to see it. I’ll have to check if it’s coming to our area.

I highly recommend this show!!! DD#1 went to see it in NYC and came home saying it was her favorite show she has ever seen. She said the chimney sweep scene is a masterpiece and loved the changes to the storyline.

I hope it comes to our area, I’d LOVE to see it!

Sounds like you had a great time…I had no idea about this show…I’ll have to look into it.

My DD saw it with a friend in NYC. She now has a lifelong dream to tap dance on the ceiling!