This will be my first trip report, so sorry if it is not what you are all used to but I will try my best!
This first post will be quite short as I gotta go visit my gran in hospital soon but I will make a start now!
Ok the original Trip plan was:-
May 17th fly out of London Gatwick, take Magical Express to WL, stay at WL concierge for 3 Nights, move to the Poly on May 20th to stay there until May 24th!
THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!
Tuesday May 16th we head up to the Airport which is a 4 hour trip, to stay in the hotel a night before we fly. Earlier in the morning I had to visit the Doctor because I was suffering with a virus and had bad asthma, although he told me I was probably ok to fly so we set off.
We got to the airport, checked into our room and made ourselves comfortable to get ready for the next day. We then checked our bags in with the airline and went back for some sleep and get ready for the flight the next day. However, that night my asthma got worse and the next day I was in no state to fly. So off we went down to the terminal to collect my luggage to have it taken off the plane, luckily the airline said they would fly us on the same flight tomorrow for no extra charge! So this meant even though I would lose some time at Disney, I would have had some extra time to get better. Again we went back to the room and got ready for the flight the next day, now being the 18th!
We Wake up in the morning and my mother has a really bad migrane and is also sick so we head down to the terminal speak to the airline, they off load our bags and again we were not able to fly. Both times they called a doctor who said it would not be wise to fly. Now tensions are rising and all three of us want to get to WDW!!!The airline yet again offer us to travel on the same flight the next day which will now be May 19th so we agree. This time we decide if we are not all ok in the morning then we will not be going!!! However morning comes and we are all ok and board our plane and leave around midday for Orlando. Before taking off we also agree to return from Disney a day later so we would be leaving on May 25th.
Anyway I have to go to hospital now hope this is enough for now! x