May Crowds

How are the crowds in May?

Early May is great. Light crowds and beautiful warm weather. It is my favorite time to go.

I love to go in May, crowds and weather are not too bad and it is the Flower and Garden Show too:happy:

Is that what it is called… for some reason Flower and Garden show does not seem right and my brain is not working today! :laugh:

I think it’s Flower and Garden festival.

We usually go in July (I know we’re crazy) but this year we picked May since no one that is going is in school anymore. I looked in the official guide and it said the crowds are less than half of what they are in July/Aug. Wooohoo! Plus, better weather so we’re excited to see the difference.

May is a great time to go! During the middle of the day the crowds can get a little big (not as bad as March Break or Easter though), but if you get there early in the morning there is lots of time to get on rides before everyone else gets to the park.

May is an awesome time of year to go! Every trip of ours to Disney (except this one coming up) has been in May. The crowds are light and the weather is beautiful! Just watch for those “love bugs”!

We’ve been several times in late May and have loved it. This past trip was really hot (Floridians said it was like August heat), but all the others were pleasant. We’d go again at that time of the year.

May is a decent time to go. We’ve gone in May a couple of times. Last May was very hot and sticky. The parks seemed really crowded but the wait times were very reasonable.

[QUOTE=Maria;924574]I love to go in May, crowds and weather are not too bad and it is the Flower and Garden Show too:happy:

Is that what it is called… for some reason Flower and Garden show does not seem right and my brain is not working today! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

This is threadjacking…sorry.

HELLO! Why do I feel like I haven’t seen you post in forever!!:laugh:
Just wanted to say Hi!

I love going in early May. The crowds are not bad.

May is a great time to visit! Went mid-May 2008 and had a wonderful time. Not too hot, not too crowded and Epcot was great!!! Really loved the Flower and Garden Festival! Wish I were going back May '09!

May is a great time to visit! Went mid-May 2008 and had a wonderful time. Not too hot, not too crowded and Epcot was great!!! Really loved the Flower and Garden Festival! Wish I were going back May '09!

May is a GREAT!!! time to go to disney. there are not a lot of crowds and the temperature is beautiful! and not that hot

My first trip ever was in May, and it was awesome! The crowds were very manageable. The weather was quite warm, but that doesn’t bother me too much as long as I’m not surrounded by people. :blow:

It’s terrible, horrible, the worst time you could possibly choose! :laugh: Actually May is a prefect time to go. I just don’t want to let the secret out because we’ve gone in May three times in a row and feel its perfect. The crowd level is medium to medium light, very manageable, and the weather is perfect.

Before school holidays dictated our times, May was our preferred time and it really is all everyone has said, lighter crowds and much more bearable weather (although sometimes a little cool at night?)

thanks! I am booked for May!

Yay! Congrats! What are your dates? We will be there the 10th thru the 17th. :happy:

17th thru 24th

Ah so close!! I’ll wave to you in my head as we’re leaving, and wish you a great trip! :laugh: