May Hours on other sites except WDW site

Ok, they have listed May hours on wdwinfo.com but not on the WDW Resort site. Do you think wdwinfo.com site info is correct?? I just tweeked my worksheet according to the hours that are posted on the info site. I am sure WDW will be posting soon, but I want to have everything in order before I call for my ADR’s.

I have seen them listed on other sites before WDW releases them…keep in mind these people are guessing at the hours based off last year. I would check back on the official site once they release and just double check the hours.

The predictions usually are not too far off but the officials should be up sometime soon I think!

yup they are posted on wdwinfo.com but not on th disney website.

?

Dana is right. People use the info from last year and apply it to this year. It is usually right but sometimes unexpected things pop up and change.

May park hours are now on the official walt disney world website

yep,they are on there.I have been checking almost every day for 2 months and was so excited today when they were finally posted!

YES YES YES! Thank you for letting us know. I have been fretting about this for weeks now. YAY!~

Anyone know if I can find out what time Illuminations, Fantasmic, and Wishes will be performed during the first week of May???

I’ve been going nuts trying to find them and as of last night, they were not listed on the WDW site, only parades and story times are listed. Even WDWinfo.com has now taken Wishes off and put a “?”.

Little confusing I would say!!!

[QUOTE=hiner;931336]I’ve been going nuts trying to find them and as of last night, they were not listed on the WDW site, only parades and story times are listed. Even WDWinfo.com has now taken Wishes off and put a “?”.

Little confusing I would say!!![/QUOTE]

Ugh. Don’t they know us over-planners need all the times for EVERYTHING? :laugh:

See the other thread . . . I just posted . . . the schedule i picked up last weekend . . . Wishes is NO LONGER every nite???

Fantasmic is only on select nights too,I think it is on thurs.5/7,and Sun. 5/10 on the week I am going.But they may add more days at the last minute.At least thats what they told me!

I’m curious if the hours listed are accurate, because I still can’t seem to figure out how I got a 7:30 seating at 50’s PTC if the Studios close at 7? :blink:

Really bummed about Fantasmic not being performed while we’re there either. If it’s playing on the 10th (our arrival night) I don’t think we will be able to get checked into our resort and over to the Studios in time. :sad:

It keeps changing. When I last viewed it, they only had EMH hours for AK on one morning of our trip and weren’t even showing Wishes. I went on today and now they are showing Wishes and AK with a pm EMH day. Now I had to switch ADR’s around so we can take advantage of the pm EMH day at AK. That is one of our fav parks!!!

I don’t like the new calendar at all!!!