Maybe some good news

A little background if no one remembers, i was bumming out because that new deal that was out, buy 5 get 2 free, wasn’t going to apply for me being we were not staying 7 nights, etc.

So now DH and I are considering staying those 2 extra days, since its basically free…
I spoke to my TA and even tho i have to pay 266.00 for the dining, I am still saving close to 615.00 because i don’t have to pay for the rooms or the park tickets…
and we also might be moving our dates to the week before because of it being a little less crowded…
so does anyone know how the first week in march is?
we are thinking of going the 6th to the 13th now, as opposed to the 10th to the 15th

TIA
Danielle

It is a great time to go. We have been those dates for a few years in a row… There are some crowds (like ride waits might be 20-30 minutes on a busy day). Weather is good too, but could be 50 and windy, or 70 and sunny. I highly recommend it…

March is a really nice time to go. Weather is great, glad you can take advantage of the new deal!

Hi Danielle,
Not much for crowds the first week in March but I agree with hanwill, weather can range from the 50’s to the high 70’s. We will be in Fort Wilderness from the 27th of Feb. until the 12th of March so I am hoping for great weather as well. Have a great time!

Tammie

[QUOTE=NurseTK;997694]Hi Danielle,
Not much for crowds the first week in March but I agree with hanwill, weather can range from the 50’s to the high 70’s. We will be in Fort Wilderness from the 27th of Feb. until the 12th of March so I am hoping for great weather as well. Have a great time!

Tammie[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks so much!
you have a great time as well!

we’ve gone on march 14th the last 2 years for rose’s birthday and the weather and crowds have been PERFECT!!!:wub:

we were supposed to be going the 10th to the 15th, i can live with that actually but with the new deal, etc. i am pushing up a couple of days, as long as we are there for my DD’s 5th bday which is the 11th