MB Avatars

I see a lot of cool avatars everyday and I am wondering where you get them. When I looked through the ones on MB, the one that I currently have is the only one that I saw of Buzz. Is there another site or a way I can get a better, non-fuzzy, picuture of Mr. Lightyear? Thanks!

Once you get to 100 posts and are a member for 3 months (i believe) you will have access to Chit Chat and there is a post there of avatars made by MB member Ready2Go.

I was going to try and post the ones containing Buzz for you but it doesn’t appear to be working.

I got mine from iconator.com, but you have to look under avatars. You can use the search box and search buzz lightyear.

heres the link:

Iconator.com >> Search >> buzz lightyear

[QUOTE=bransworld;1012157]Once you get to 100 posts and are a member for 3 months (i believe) you will have access to Chit Chat and there is a post there of avatars made by MB member Ready2Go.

I was going to try and post the ones containing Buzz for you but it doesn’t appear to be working.[/QUOTE]

Brandon is right. There is an enormous cache of animated Disney avatars in Ready2Go’s thread. You’ll be able to get there soon. :smile:

I get mine from my own photos. This is Bam.

[QUOTE=bransworld;1012157]Once you get to 100 posts and are a member for 3 months (i believe) you will have access to Chit Chat and there is a post there of avatars made by MB member Ready2Go.

I was going to try and post the ones containing Buzz for you but it doesn’t appear to be working.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I guess I can wait a little longer to get a better Buzz. :smile:

Thanks ddoll.

You can take any photo you want and resize it to 200x200 pixels with any photo editing package (most digital cameras come with one) and use it as your own avatar.

I never even thought about the fact that I don’t have an avatar. I just picked one, but now I am going to wait for my daughter to get home from dance class to help me do another one. That is horrible, I should more savvy than that. :laugh:

Mine have always been my pics. Current one is dd from last trip in march.

You can also go to photobucket.com and search buzz lightyear. You will get every picture ANYONE has ever posted with that name, but if you search a few pages you will find one . . . Photobucket | buzz lightyear Pictures, buzz lightyear Images, buzz lightyear Photos - Page 3

Like this:

Ok, sorry for my ignorance… I am really showing just how much of a noobie I am at this… How do I set my avatar to one of the pictures from that site? By the way Jen, thank you for posting that. I really like that one!!

Upper right, Quick Links
Choose Edit Options
On left, Edit Avatar
Browse find it on your desktop (or where you downloaded it too)

Glad you like it! :happy:

RG2 is the king of Avatars!

I am so excited! I added a personal avatar! I know, I know it’s not that big of a deal, but for me it is:laugh:

Note the Princesses! Always thinking of Disney! Next I want the Princess and the Frog.

Thanks again guys for all of the help. I will try to change it after all of our company leaves.

[QUOTE=Kidani & Me;1012478]I am so excited! I added a personal avatar! I know, I know it’s not that big of a deal, but for me it is:laugh:

Note the Princesses! Always thinking of Disney! Next I want the Princess and the Frog.[/QUOTE]

And what a beautiful princess you have as your Avatar! Very sweet. A princess Tiani in the making no?:happy:

Some I make on my own, and some I get from Livejournal.

Thank you!
I know she thinks she is Princess Tiana:smile:

I went on this mission to take pictures of signs of rides and restaurants at WDW. Spaceship Earth happens to be one of my favorite rides so that is my avatar for now.