MB Twitter?

Is this us (MB)? Mickey Mouse (mousebuzz) on Twitter

Just questioning because Talk Disney randomly started following me, so I decided to see if we had a Twitter and found that. I was going to follow it, but I didn’t want to follow some random stranger out of nowhere that would give me shifty eyes. It doesn’t look like us (or legit at all), but I didn’t know if it was new and just starting.

:confused:

I have no clue. Also, I do not understand Twitter at all either.

hmmmm interesting?

It’s a simple idea, but confusing when you first start using it. Once you mess around a little, the simplicity kicks in.
It’s just like the Facebook status updates. Only done in 140 characters or less. And you can post pics, through TwitPic. “Following” is basically “being friends with” - you get their updates if you’re following them. :heart:

[QUOTE=Kippage;996440]It’s a simple idea, but confusing when you first start using it. Once you mess around a little, the simplicity kicks in.
It’s just like the Facebook status updates. Only done in 140 characters or less. And you can post pics, through TwitPic. “Following” is basically “being friends with” - you get their updates if you’re following them. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I feel so old.:laugh:

There are only so many trips to the grocery store that I need to know about daily.

Yes, but there are a lot of cool things that you can find out about as they happen. Like today at noon we knew that Chicago did not get the Olympic Bid. On Sunday if I can not watch the game, I can get great play by play info on the games I can’t watch. When Michael Jackson died, I heard about it on twitter long before the news stations were reporting it.

Severe weather… just follow your local TV Meteorologist and you will get weather alerts sent to your phone via twitter.

These are just a few of the things I can think of.

[QUOTE=Cincy;996449]Yes, but there are a lot of cool things that you can find out about as they happen. Like today at noon we knew that Chicago did not get the Olympic Bid. On Sunday if I can not watch the game, I can get great play by play info on the games I can’t watch. When Michael Jackson died, I heard about it on twitter long before the news stations were reporting it.

Severe weather… just follow your local TV Meteorologist and you will get weather alerts sent to your phone via twitter.

These are just a few of the things I can think of.[/QUOTE]

I agree . . . Twitter is GREAT for all the above and more! Anything you are interested in you get up to the date info.

My phone is for calling. Me calling.

This x10. Twitter is how I’ve been able to know when my coveted nail polish brands release new collections, the daily special at my favorite sushi place, local happenings for social and work networking, score free tickets to comedy shows from major comedians, know when my pretend husbands are going to be on TV/radio, international news updates, etc.

Plus, how else could I announce that I woke up “late” to shower and get ready for work, only to look at the clock and realize that it was just 12:18 AM, I had only slept 1.5 hours, and I still had 5 hours of sleeping to do? :blush:

But yeah. The Mouse Buzz twitter had me confused.

I’m with you sistah!! I tried to be cool once and bought myself a Blackberry. Returned it within a week. Hated the thing. Went back to the old tried and true mule of a phone. Ahhh, back in my comfort zone. It rings and I answer it. You can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Ruff-ruff.

I’m supa old…I don’t have a myspace, facebook or twitter…:laugh: I have a mousebuzz…that’s all the socializing I can handle:laugh:

:happy:

Comfort zone, hallelujah.

I don’t need the other stuff. I am barely keeping up as it is!

:laugh:I need to get rid of it all because I waste way too much time on all of it. I know that technology is supposed to make our lives easier, but there’s a lot that I don’t get done some days because I’m playing on my computer!:laugh: