ME Luggage tags

I received my ME packet yesterday, woohoo! At 38 days out, I was really surprsed it arrived so early. I wasn’t expecting my luggage tag to arrive for another couple of weeks. My trip is getting so close I can almost taste it!

How exciting!!

I am excited for you. Have a great trip.
do we know what your plans are? Where are you staying? How long?

Enjoy! :heart:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1000851]I am excited for you. Have a great trip.
do we know what your plans are? Where are you staying? How long?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I’ll be there from 11/29-12/07, and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I am going with my sister and my mother. We have ADR’s for Whispering Canyon, Le Cellier, Chef Mickey’s, Boma,Big River Grill, and Cape May Cafe. We’ve never been during holiday time, so this is a very exciting trip for us. We’re really looking forward to all the holiday happenings and decorations.

wow, sounds like you’ve got everything planned right!

Thanks, Sue. Like many Disney fans, I try to be thorough in my planning, almost to the point of obsession.:blush: We’ve been on a few trips the last couple of years, so I have experience, but you never have too much info. This site and its members are always very helpful.

I agree with everything you said… try to be thorough in my planning too (but you’re right, I think everyone on here is!) and no you never have too much info. it’s better to know more and decide not to use it, than to get home and say, oh if only I had known.

I’ll be there with my sisters the same week! We have ADR’s at Le Cellier and Boma’s too… but my DME lugguge tags have yet to arrive… you didn’t get any extra did you?! :laugh: I’m sure ours will be here any day… it always makes it feel that much closer when they do arrive… can’t wait either!:happy: Hope you have a Magical Christmas-Season Trip!!

I hope you have a great trip too, Scotty! Every step – booking the trip, getting the invoices, customized maps, ME documents – represents a stage in the whole vacation experience. It provides fun and excitement even before you actually get there.

You will love it!

You have some great adrs and in my opinion, WDW is most magical at Christmas time. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words! I am hoping to really savor this trip. I work in retail, so it is a minor miracle that I am able to take this trip, considering the time of year. My anticipation is amp’d up a notch because it may be a VERY long time(never?) before I can visit at holiday time again.:happy:

Its always nice when trip packages start to show up at home. you know it wont be long
have a great trip

I will also be there around the same time Dec 4-12 but at the BC. Your ADR’s are great choices - I loved Whispering Pines, ate there when I visited WL to see Christams decorations in 2007. To me Big river Grille is a best kept secret. Have eaten there many times with various people and I have to say everyone has always raved about the food whether it was dinner or lunch. Chef Mickey is all about Mickey and gang - you can’t go wrong here.

I have been to Cape May Cafe for Seafood Buffet and it was really good and now I hear the crab legs are now on the buffet, no payong extra for them like I did. Will be trying Goofy’s Breakfast at Cape May this trip. I have never been to Le Cellier and will be eating there is trip, hope the Salmon and desserts are as great as everyone says.

Have a great trip - christmas is the best time to visit

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1001152]I will also be there around the same time Dec 4-12 but at the BC. Your ADR’s are great choices - I loved Whispering Pines, ate there when I visited WL to see Christams decorations in 2007. To me Big river Grille is a best kept secret. Have eaten there many times with various people and I have to say everyone has always raved about the food whether it was dinner or lunch. Chef Mickey is all about Mickey and gang - you can’t go wrong here.

I have been to Cape May Cafe for Seafood Buffet and it was really good and now I hear the crab legs are now on the buffet, no payong extra for them like I did. Will be trying Goofy’s Breakfast at Cape May this trip. I have never been to Le Cellier and will be eating there is trip, hope the Salmon and desserts are as great as everyone says.

Have a great trip - christmas is the best time to visit[/QUOTE]

I like Cape May a lot, and Whispering Canyon is one of my favorite restaurants on property. I haven’t eaten at Boma or Lee Cellier, so I am really looking forward to trying them! i also have ADR’s at Mama Melrose and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant. I ate at Mama Melrose for the first time in July 2008, and I had a good experience there. Tony’s for lunch is a departure day tradition of sorts for me and my family, since we always like to bid MK a last farewell.