ME question

Does ME run late at night? Like after 11:00??

It sure does. We flew in about that time last year and they were still busy. I believe they are there pretty much 24/7.

Relief. Thanks. We’re trying to keep the spending down and using ME instead of a town car.

Yup it sure does! We flew in on a red-eye flight and left on one that was practically red-eye…it was excruciatingly early. :pinch: ME was able to accommodate us both times!

How the heck did I miss that news? I’m sooo happy for all of you. :heart: I know how much you’ve been wanting to go back.

Never mind, I just found it. Happy days are ahead for the smee family!! YEH!!!:goofybounce::goofybounce:

I have an ME question…if you don’t have your vouchers due to booking it late, do you just give them your ME reservation number or your resort reservation number??

I’m sure any of it will work, I bet your name will probably be enough.

ok cool…I’ll have all three just in case of course. I was just curious. It’s being booked this week and I know there won’t be enough time for the vouchers to make it to me…don’t they take like two weeks? No matter…it’s not like they are going to turn me away…I dare them:laugh:

Yeah, they won’t leave ya hanging! Give them all your flight info when you book Magical Express and they’ll keep updated on your flight’s information. I can guarantee you won’t be the only people on that bus.

:laugh:As long as it’s booked before you get there you’re fine.

I have another ME late arrival question. We will be arriving around midnight. If we let ME handle our bags, will we end up getting a knock on the door at 3 am delivering them or will they just hold them until morning?

I am wondering if we should just go to baggage claim and get the bags ourselves.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;929780]I have another ME late arrival question. We will be arriving around midnight. If we let ME handle our bags, will we end up getting a knock on the door at 3 am delivering them or will they just hold them until morning?

I am wondering if we should just go to baggage claim and get the bags ourselves.[/QUOTE]

Last May we got to our resort (WL) about 1 am. We had what we needed for the night so we all just fell into bed. We had a message on our phone the next morning telling us they had our luggage when we were ready. I think our friends got a knock on their door (at Pop) when their luggage came in. Just to be safe, tell the CM checking you in that you would like it held until morning.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;929780]I have another ME late arrival question. We will be arriving around midnight. If we let ME handle our bags, will we end up getting a knock on the door at 3 am delivering them or will they just hold them until morning?

I am wondering if we should just go to baggage claim and get the bags ourselves.[/QUOTE]

A couple of years ago we arrived at the Poly at around 1:00am. They held our bags until morning and we had to call to have them delivered.