ME through Orbitz.com

Apparently since I booked my AoA stay through Orbitz, I have to add my return trip through ME with them. Has anyone done that?

I don’t know why Orbitz would be involved…I would call ME directly ( number is on the website) and ask them…I have called them before with questions and they have been very helpful. I would think that as long as their computers can pull up your on property reservation in the system…it shouldn’t make any difference who it went through…

…wait…here is a telephone number I found in my ME booklet…see if this goes straight to the ME department…

866-599-0951

Thank you. I will call. My TA said its BC orbitz is a reseller of the rooms and Disney can’t alter the res. Ill call ME now. Thanks!

If Orbitz never gave you your DISNEY reservation number then chances are ME won’t be able to talk to you about your reservation. Technically, when you book through a travel agent, you don’t own the reservation and the travel agency does … and if you don’t own it you can’t alter it.

But here’s the good news. You mentioned “return” trip … do you mean ONLY the ride from AoA back to the airport on your last day? If so, you don’t even need to contact DME at all. You can make that return DME ride reservation at the AoA front desk, just make sure you do it no later than 2 days before your departure day.

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;1119149]If Orbitz never gave you your DISNEY reservation number then chances are ME won’t be able to talk to you about your reservation. Technically, when you book through a travel agent, you don’t own the reservation and the travel agency does … and if you don’t own it you can’t alter it.

But here’s the good news. You mentioned “return” trip … do you mean ONLY the ride from AoA back to the airport on your last day? If so, you don’t even need to contact DME at all. You can make that return DME ride reservation at the AoA front desk, just make sure you do it no later than 2 days before your departure day.[/QUOTE]

that was the problem. I’m only there for one night. I’m staying at WL 6/7 nights and only at AoA the last night. I called them directly and gave them the orbitz confirmation number. They booked it and said I should have my info within 45 days of the trip.

Need to know what day it is,so I can take the day off

Excuse me? I don’t understand? PaulOlave

[QUOTE=PaulOlave;1120700]Need to know what day it is,so I can take the day off

-------------------------[/QUOTE]

im sorry…i don’t understand.