ME vouchers came today

Our ME vouchers came today…40 more days!

Yay!! That’s always one of the most exciting things! :happy: It will be here before you know it…40 days goes so fast…

40 days; I haven’t thought about 40 days since that stint in the desert eating locust and such. Ewww

I gots over twice as long to wait. Go you!

I just love to see those vouchers. It makes the trip seem even closer. :slight_smile:

Cool! You’re almost there! :happy:

When we get ours , our DD who is 9, always wants to thank the Mailman. Kinda sweet!
… I just say W’sup (all MANLY) as he walks by and then dart to the mailbox like a lil’ school kid that … I’ve Said Too Too much already!

[QUOTE=WALL;977357]When we get ours , our DD who is 9, always wants to thank the Mailman. Kinda sweet!
… I just say W’sup (all MANLY) as he walks by and then dart to the mailbox like a lil’ school kid that … I’ve Said Too Too much already![/QUOTE]

LOL :laugh:

No really…I did laugh out loud.

:flowers: It will be here before you know it!

Have you started to pack yet?

Admit it…you wore short shorts too! :smile:

I got nothing … you got me there:blush:

[QUOTE=dznygrl;977370]LOL :laugh:

No really…I did laugh out loud.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha…me too!!

40 will be here and gone before you know it!!

[QUOTE=Maria;977393]:flowers: It will be here before you know it!

Have you started to pack yet?[/QUOTE]

Have not even started. We’re packing light this trip, going to do a load of laundry while we’re there. I figure I have another 2 - 3 weeks before I really need to start the whole packing thing.

Don’t let her fool you. The cloths aren’t actually in the suitcase yet, but she is packing every night in her dreams! Probably already has the list of stuff to remember…

CONGRATS! :biggrin: You’re so close!!!

Today I received our itinerary/vouchers/luggage tags. We’re getting so close to our trip!

Man … Nothing better than WDW luggage tags… I bet they have the balloons on them!!! ooooooh lucky:closedeye

We are under 40 days away and still no ME luggage tags!! I’m sure they will arrive soon…I can’t wait!

Yep they have balloons…gotta pull out the luggage and switch to the new tags!

We get really excited to get the ME envelope and the luggage tags and itinerary as well!! Althought this time I did my happy dance by myself :happy:

Hopefully the next few weeks will go by fast for you. Have a great time!!

It’s official … I’m Jealous :laugh: