Meet and Greet 21st or 22nd of November?

I will be enjoying time in Southern California that weekend, thought it would be neat to see if any other Disney Central, er, Mousebuzzers who were in the neighborhood wanted to stop by and say Howdy Howdy Howdy… :pirate:

i’m going too, i’ll be there 19th-22nd! :happy:

This will not do 626. I will be at WDW.
Is there some place where we can have a virtual meet?

[QUOTE=Dopey;1002708]This will not do 626. I will be at WDW.
Is there some place where we can have a virtual meet?[/QUOTE]

WDW is overrated. And overcrowded.

Come to Disneyland. :pirate:

It’s the Happiest Place on Earth! :wub:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1002781]WDW is overrated. And overcrowded.

Come to Disneyland. :pirate:

It’s the Happiest Place on Earth! :wub:[/QUOTE]
:crying: <------does this look like a happy face?

We’ll be there 20th thru the 24th. So, how does one get together with a fellow MBer? Coffee at Compass Books, or maybe meet at Splash Mountain? Let me know, I’m open.

In the past we’ve chosen a restaurant in Downtown Disney and showed up. We’ve done Jazz Kitchen in the past, but I’m open for suggestions.

Of course not. You’re not at Disneyland. Or you’ve run out of sardines. One of the two. :wub:

I’m with Iris. Not acceptable. You need to come to WDW sometime so we can meet the lawyer of the ages…

I’m open, too. Let me know where and when and we’ll try and get together.

Wish I could make it! I guess I will just have to settle with seeing you on the 7th…psh.

Haha, Im only kidding! :tongue:

:sad: I always miss the DL meet & greet fun!

One of these days I swear we will have to make our annual DLR trips be at the same time so we can meet and have another M&G! :smile:

I’m thinking brunch at Jazz kitchen on Sunday the 22nd? 11:00 a.m. good for everyone? :wub:

We’re almost always by ourselves when we go, but this time we’re with 4 families so I don’t think I will be able to do a meal, but I would like to at least meet up for a drink or something.

We have ADR’s at Goofy’s Kitchen at 10:20 on Sunday for our entire group.

Is 11:00 a.m. at Jazz good for you?