Meeting Anna and Elsa from Frozen

Hello, wondering if any Cast Members or current WDW visitors could help me with this question. I read somewhere that Anna and Elsa are currently having meet and greets in Norway in EC, however, I had read that they were only scheduled to appear until the end of January. We have a trip planned for March and we are hoping to meet them. Any ideas if those meet and greet dates have been extended?
Thanks!! DD already has her dress and book packed!:mickey:

I can’t imagine it not being there. They actually had construction done on the store in Norway where the meet and greet is, making the front area specifically only for that. Also, we were there a little over a week ago and every single time we walked past, the lines were in full force, snaking around everywhere. In fact, we were waiting right before 11am for World Showcase to open and my dh asked me what in the world was going on with the other side if the lake because there were masses of people over there. We determined it was the Frozen line.

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1141104]Hello, wondering if any Cast Members or current WDW visitors could help me with this question. I read somewhere that Anna and Elsa are currently having meet and greets in Norway in EC, however, I had read that they were only scheduled to appear until the end of January. We have a trip planned for March and we are hoping to meet them. Any ideas if those meet and greet dates have been extended?
Thanks!! DD already has her dress and book packed!:mickey:[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how long they will be there…but…I just opened MYDisney…app and went to Epcot…characters for today…and they are both there today…in Norway.

I think if they are as popular as it seems, they will keep them out for a long time…until the hype dies down.

That’s great to hear, I hope they continue to stay. I would expect with their popularity and the film being nominated now for an Oscar, they would at least stay until March, or longer. Currently I am not able to load them onto My Disney Experience for March, but they were available to January. Fingers crossed that they will remain! I would love if any travellers could keep me posted through the next few weeks. Thanks Everyone!

When we were there the last week in January…one of the slowest times of the year, the line to meet them was 4 hours long!! I can’t imagine they are going anywhere anytime soon.