Memory magic issues

We had the memory magic thing. A few days ago, we had 214 pictures, now we have 187. All the ride pictures are gone. There might be others, but I KNOW there were ride pictures. Anyone have this issue and what did you do?

Did anyone download some of them? Not sure but are they gone from your account once you download them? Otherwise, I would call the number associated with the photos and ask them…today. Don’t wait too long.

No, no one downloaded anything. I didn’t want to download pictures, just it case it did delete them like you mentioned. It’s got to be a glitch, all the ride pictures from all the parks???

If you saw them there before, and now they are gone, I would definitely give them a call…

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/memory-maker/missing-photos/

I just went on my account and all of my ride pictures are gone too!! We had a lot of them!! I am so frustrated with this Memory Maker as it has been nothing but problems!! They actually extended my expiration dates because the site was not working more than it was!! I noticed a few days ago that it wasn’t allowing me to edit the ride photos, but the ones I had are now gone!!

Jo-jo,

Call 1-407-939-7765 and follow the prompts to internet help - should be options 5 I think. They will be able to help. I have had nothing but really positive experiences with the Cast on that line in regards to this issue and other pertaining to the My Disney Experience.

The account in under my niece’s name, I’ve asked her to call. If she doesn’t, I’ll try to call myself.

I tried to call that number, after waiting and saying how all the ride pictures were gone, she asked what dates and then told me I’d have to talk to someone else. After waiting on hold with other help line, I gave up. Tried the web site. It asks questions like “what were we wearing that day”??? Huh? It was three weeks ago, who knows???

Anyway, I tried to download a picture and up comes $14.95. What??? Why is there a price up coming up? What is the procedure to download pictures?

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1142211]I tried to call that number, after waiting and saying how all the ride pictures were gone, she asked what dates and then told me I’d have to talk to someone else. After waiting on hold with other help line, I gave up. Tried the web site. It asks questions like “what were we wearing that day”??? Huh? It was three weeks ago, who knows???

Anyway, I tried to download a picture and up comes $14.95. What??? Why is there a price up coming up? What is the procedure to download pictures?[/QUOTE]

If the account is under your Niece’s name–is it linked to your Magic Bands? It has to be linked to you and your MyDisneyExperience for you to be able to download. Even with the old photo pass system-my daughter could not download her pictures because they were under my account…

I think if you are going to solve the problem before the time limit runs out—that you are sadly going to have to wait on hold until you can get to the bottom of the problem… :frowning:

I did email them, so we’ll see. I wasn’t sure they would even talk to me because it’s in my niece’s name. But it seems she isn’t interested in calling. I’m guessing none of her pictures are missing.

They were linked with the MBs.

My sister gave me my nieces password. Under her name, the ride pictures were there. All of the edits I did under my name, weren’t there. I had to redo them under her account. I don’t know if this is normal, but if it is, what a mess. We are only three families. What about really big family groups?

To continue the mess.

Ok, she gave us her password, we edited the pictures. She downloaded them. I thought she could then transfer ownership to me. And then I could download them. Disney told me nope. I’ll have to wait until she makes a DVD for us.

I’m concerned DGS will be ten before we get these pictures.

The same thing happened to me. All the pictures were showing up and suddenly my picture count went way down and all the ride pics were gone. My friend paid for the memory maker and linked us with our bands. I spent HOURS editing pics. Then we find out all the editing had to be done on her account. I got a hold of the memory maker people and they actually gave me a free download since I spent all that time editing. Then she downloaded the ride pics. What a nightmare!! But because I love having pics with all of us in them I will use it again in August, but at least I know now!!!