Menu passes at AK?

The last time I visited AK (back in 2005) they offered guests a meal pass. Does anyone remember this, and if so…do they still offer it??? Or, like everything else - has it become a thing of the past?

I don’t even recall this.

I remember! We did that once back in 05! They don’t have it anymore, though!

It was not offered this past March. The last time I remeber seeing it was on our 2007 trip.

SG- It was a pass you could purchase at the front of the park for a decreased cost meal voucher for a CS lunch. We did it on 2 trips. Saved about $2-3.00 per person.

Oh well…another money saving idea out the window…that explains why I couldn’t find any info on it anywhere!! Thanks!!

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1050760]It was not offered this past March. The last time I remeber seeing it was on our 2007 trip.

SG- It was a pass you could purchase at the front of the park for a decreased cost meal voucher for a CS lunch. We did it on 2 trips. Saved about $2-3.00 per person.[/QUOTE]

I do recall now. However, we never did any CS in AK until last December, so it didn’t mean anything to us.

I remember doing that when the kids were younger. It was a good deal and made things a little easier.

It seems like when were there in June or possibly during the spring we got a BOGO offer for lunch at HS. You had to go between certain hours during lunch.

I remember that one too. You got a voucher for a CS lunch, a bottled drink, and a snack. I don’t remember what it cost, but it was a good deal. It hasn’t been around for a while.

We got that in April. We walked into DHS and they handed us the vouchers. It was a nice surprise and we really appreciated it. I even sent them an e-mail letting them know how it made our day.