Menu's for holidays

Does anyone know when all ears putsthe holiday menu’s up? I usually print the ones we have ADR’s for out on a larger index card and bring them in my passporter. I just didn’t know when I could start that, any clue? (Nuerotic, I know!)

Oh, I did’nt know that they had special holiday menu’s. That is nice to know. Let me know what you find out.

neither did I. I am interested to look at those, only to see what we are missing :laugh:

Not all restuarants have them, I have just noticed that the restaurants seem to change their menu’s with different seasons and sometimes even around the hoildays!

I’ve worked in two WDW resturants for the past two years and neither of them decided on the final holiday menu until a few days before. It depends on what is fresh/available. Maybe some of the hotter spots have theirs in time to post on All Ears-- but not in my experience. Last year we had to rip all the menu’s out and switch them in the middle of the Christmas day rush because our Duck didnt come in as planned. If I hear anything I will def. keep you posted though!

Yes, some of the restaurants will have special menus on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day. Some of them will only have the special menu. Some will have the Special menu and their full normal menu, while others will have the special menu along with a few items from their normal menu. The special menu will usually have items traditionally associated with the holiday, like turkey for Thanksgiving.

Not all restaurants will have special menus.

I am not positive when Deb normally receives the info from Disney but it should be soon.

I am so sorry! I meant Holiday time, not the actual holiday day!

Other than the actual holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas day etc. I don’t recall there really being any special menus.

On that same thought…it seems like I remember reading that some of the buffet places like Ohana’s have slightly higher pricing during part of December. Does anyone remember reading this or have a link so we can see just how much more? I asked a CM if you had to pay the extra if you were on the dining plan and the response was, “I don’t think so…” does anyone here know for sure?:huh:
Thanks!

Yes, some of the buffetts do have higher prices. I can’t find any links to the upcoming holidays though.

[QUOTE=BBEE;892206]On that same thought…it seems like I remember reading that some of the buffet places like Ohana’s have slightly higher pricing during part of December. Does anyone remember reading this or have a link so we can see just how much more? I asked a CM if you had to pay the extra if you were on the dining plan and the response was, “I don’t think so…” does anyone here know for sure?:huh:
Thanks![/QUOTE]

At Thanksgiving in '07, it seems like it was about $3 more than usual for adults, maybe from Wednesday through Friday (?), but I didn’t pay attention because we were on the dining plan. We got the dining plan for the week we were there, paid no more than the normal dining plan rates, and had no holiday surcharges to pay out of pocket, either.

But I’ll also state that we booked the dining plan before I’d ever heard mention of higher holiday buffet pricing. Not sure when they dreamed that one up. :angry:

When I called to make my DDP ressies they advised me that places like Ohanna’s and such will be about $38 per adult $18 kids