Mexico Pavillion's Newest Attraction

…A rock wall! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Found this on screamscape.com. It’s said that the idiot was able to escape security.

my DH always said if your gonna get kicked out of a Disney Park do something that was worth it:laugh:

Tooooo funny! I wonder how many times that’s been attempted? :laugh:

I will never look at that the same again! :ph34r:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;931557]Tooooo funny! I wonder how many times that’s been attempted? :laugh:

I will never look at that the same again! :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

Nor me!! and of course if it hadn’t been done before then it was only a matter of time until it did- some things to some people are just tooo tempting!

But, but - there are no safety railings going up there!!! :eek:

Hahaha. Funny, but stupid on his part. He could have been seriously hurt.

Now there is going to be all sorts of signs to not climb on the buildings. Think about it, they only have those “do not stand up on rollercoaster” signs only because someone’s tried it. :laugh:

This is what happens when you mix beer with amusement parks.:glare:
Drunks seek out unauthorized amusement.
I’ll bet everyone else was really amused watching this thrill seeker being corralled by security.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

“They tried and lived?”- Paul Atreides
“No, they tried and died.” Rev. Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

(You need to be a fan of Dune to get this. Sorry)

On May 31, 2003, 32-year-old Tamar Fellner of New York City, New York died after falling out of the The Raven roller coaster during the ride’s 69-foot drop. Witnesses told investigators they saw Fellner standing up in the car as it neared the drop. An investigation after the accident showed that Fellner’s seat restraints were working correctly and no mechanical deficiencies were found on the coaster. The coroner’s office ruled Fellner’s death as accidental.

[QUOTE=KittieKChick;931623]Hahaha. Funny, but stupid on his part. He could have been seriously hurt.

Now there is going to be all sorts of signs to not climb on the buildings. Think about it, they only have those “do not stand up on rollercoaster” signs only because someone’s tried it. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

If he gets hurt he sues for a million and our ticket prices go up.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;931670]This is what happens when you mix beer with amusement parks.:glare:
Drunks seek out unauthorized amusement.
I’ll bet everyone else was really amused watching this thrill seeker being corralled by security.:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Must’ve been on the drinking around the world tour… :laugh:

OH my gosh, I absolutely LOVE IT!!! :laugh:

Crazy guy…

But really, who HASN’T thought of doing this when they pass that stepped temple??? :laugh:

Or is it just me and crazy guy? :huh:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;931813]
Or is it just me and crazy guy? :huh:[/QUOTE]

No… I have definitely looked at it and thought about how cool it would be to climb up there. :blush: When they build a building with sides that look like steps, they should expect potential climbers! :laugh:

Oh good!! :laugh:

I climbed one just like it in Mexico but it was OK. Some people just forget where they are

Oh wow. What an IDIOT!

My immediate reaction was World Showcase Beer Tour.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;931672]“They tried and lived?”- Paul Atreides
“No, they tried and died.” Rev. Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

(You need to be a fan of Dune to get this. Sorry)

On May 31, 2003, 32-year-old Tamar Fellner of New York City, New York died after falling out of the The Raven roller coaster during the ride’s 69-foot drop. Witnesses told investigators they saw Fellner standing up in the car as it neared the drop. An investigation after the accident showed that Fellner’s seat restraints were working correctly and no mechanical deficiencies were found on the coaster. The coroner’s office ruled Fellner’s death as accidental.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raven_(roller_coaster)[/QUOTE]

Actually, Paul says “They tried and failed?”

You are correct and I don’t need to open the book or play the movie to know.
I see it very clearly in my mind.:redface:

But at least someone else knows Dune.
Hey, how about Paul’s Wild Worm Ride? Might be sort of interesting to add a VR ride themed to this in either DHS or Tomorrowland.
One small problem though, Dune was a Universal release.

My 5 year old really didn’t understand why I was telling him he couldn’t climb it! I mean…it’s steps! I saw his point, but still didn’t let him.