MGM Fantasmic Showtime anyone?

It looks we are going to hit MGM Studios when we get to WDW on Friday afternoon. As we have never seen the show, does anyone know at what time the show starts?

I would like to have an idea as I am hoping to see if we can squeeze in dinner reservations as well.

Walt Disney World Resort - Disney-MGM Studios Monthly Hours

This link should show you everything. It gives you the times for all shows in all parks. Fantasmic! is my absolute favorite show. You may want to decide on dinner plans before you get there as you are going on a holiday weekend and it’s pretty busy. There are a few nice dining options in DS-Hollywood and Vine and Mama Melrose come to mind. It’s probably too late for the fantasmic dining package, which gives you reserved seating to the show with a dinner reservation, but you could always try. Call WDW-DINE to see if it’s still available. Have Fun!!!

thanks for the info.

don’t forget to vote for the incredibles on ice on www.rellyawards.com

Except for 2-show nights, Fantasmic’s start corresponds with park closing (i.e., if the park closes at 7pm, the show starts at 7pm).

You NEED to get to the show early (60-90 minutes). It will pack out, and you can’t save seats. If there are two showings, go to the second one.

King I just noticed your countdown… Holy cow you are leaving sooooo soon. YOu guys are going to have such an awesome time.