Mickey Earrings

Can I live without them?

Mickey Mouse Doughnut Post Earrings by KaoriKaori on Etsy

Oh I love those- they look edible too!

Oh my word!!! Those are so perfect for my Mom. Have you purchased from this web site before? (Victoria’s web scam thread now has me being cautious!)

I have purchased from this website before. It is safe. At least it was when I ordered a pillow from North Carolina. Some people make some great stuff out there…

hahah thats exactly what I thought! Too cute though!

Too funny!!!

Those crack me up. :laugh:

Safety really depends on the individual sellers. You can be unlucky anywhere.

I think what you need to be aware of is sites selling brand merchandise for so much less money than the stores do that is is incredible even to the untrained shopper. You cannot get something for nothing - ever.

They r very cute… I like them.

so…did ya buy em?

I think you need them, and you should get yourself a pair right away. In fact, I think I might need a pair also!

Let’s go shopping then :biggrin:…

Thinking of getting some as well they would be awesome!

i am thinking of it. dh just asked if i bought them to use a prepaid credit card… that way if it is a scam they only get $11.00 from us. :mickey:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1099542]Safety really depends on the individual sellers. You can be unlucky anywhere.

I think what you need to be aware of is sites selling brand merchandise for so much less money than the stores do that is is incredible even to the untrained shopper. You cannot get something for nothing - ever.[/QUOTE]

Not in Max’s case - they charged him the full Nike price for his counterfeit shoes. :pinch:

The earrings are precious! And ebay is a good site to buy through because they’ll help you if the items for some reason don’t show.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1099601]Not in Max’s case - they charged him the full Nike price for his counterfeit shoes. :pinch:

The earrings are precious! And ebay is a good site to buy through because they’ll help you if the items for some reason don’t show.[/QUOTE]

yes, that’s completely different. What a shame.

I really like them.

I just bought some plain silver Mickey cuff links, but they were not near as cool as these earrings are!

-Harry

These are TOO cute! My earlobes are really small though so I’m wondering if they might be a little too big :confused:

They finally came today. All the way from Singapore

Sorry for the quality of the picture. This was taken with my phone in really bad lighting. I have lost my camera in Epcot - AGAIN :pinch:

Love them! Very cute… took a long time though!