Mickey is out of this world!

Seems Mickey has been doing quite some travelling of late, leaving his mark on the galaxy as well as on the earth!
Mickey Mouse ‘found’ in large crater on Mercury - Odd News - Digital Spy

Dual post mods, please delete- sorry

What a fun find, Karen :mickey:

Those imagineers are incredible! They are now hiding Mickeys on planets!

Now that’s a hidden Mickey!

They really need to integrate this image into Tomorrowland somewhere…SM pre or post show.

Now we know why prices are so high. Disney IS putting(*) Mickey’s logo ALL over the place.

• is this the right spelling? I’m not talking about golfing here.

The article said it was a resemblance to Mickey… DO they not know? That was an exact hidden Mickey- Wow!

Does he have acne?

Definitely a hidden Mickey. So cuuute! :laugh:

Oh Mel- two days! are you super super excited, can’t sleep at night? I am excited for you and I’m staying here in the rain ( and cold):laugh:

We have had really nice weather today to be fair! Where about do you live?

Yes I’m so excited… I’ve packed most of my stuff now and I’ve just been shopping with my mum for last minute things so now it feels really real!! :happy:

They talked about this in the morning news today. I was so annoyed that they didn’t even refer to a “hidden Mickey.” Doesn’t anyone in the media do their homework anymore?

lol … talk about the ultimate hidden mickey! Who would have thought to look there? I somehow knew when i saw this that it would already be on the boards here. :laugh:

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1113983]We have had really nice weather today to be fair! Where about do you live?

Yes I’m so excited… I’ve packed most of my stuff now and I’ve just been shopping with my mum for last minute things so now it feels really real!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Just outside Birmingham. Although I come from Yorkshire originally though.
Weather today has been very mixed here, started out nice, but then cloudy, cool dark and overcast- where’s our summer?

Glad to hear you’re packed and almost ready to be off- I love the getting ready too:happy:

[QUOTE=dixie;1114010]Just outside Birmingham. Although I come from Yorkshire originally though.
Weather today has been very mixed here, started out nice, but then cloudy, cool dark and overcast- where’s our summer?

Glad to hear you’re packed and almost ready to be off- I love the getting ready too:happy:[/QUOTE]

Oh lovely. It’s been really sunny here! :laugh:
I know… I love the packing and preparations too! Just really sinks in when you’re putting everything in the suitcase! :happy:

One of the best hidden Mickey’s I’ve ever seen!