Mickey Moms Club

I got my rejection–I mean my Mickey Moms Club–email today.

I guess it’s a good thing because I loved the package of stuff I got last year so maybe we’ll get a similar gift this year.

Anyone else get the email today?

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;895646]I got my rejection–I mean my Mickey Moms Club–email today.

I guess it’s a good thing because I loved the package of stuff I got last year so maybe we’ll get a similar gift this year.

Anyone else get the email today?[/QUOTE]

I did I posted in the Mom’s Panel thread . . . does this mean I’ll get a pkg!! :happy:

We did last year but that doesn’t mean we’ll some it this year. It wasn’t sent right away either, maybe early spring. It made for a nice surprise when it came because none of us expected it.

I remember you all posting it last year . . . I hope they do send it again! Anything Disney in the mail I like!! :wub: Even the “rejection” was fun to get!

I got an email today also. I likes receiving my “surprise” package last year!

I got my mail today as well.
That package last year was great. I am actually using the folder that everything came in as my travel folder for the January trip. Today, while looking through it all, I found that page of stickers.

I didn’t get my rejection letter yet…but I did last round. And I NEVER got the rejection package you are all talking about. :crying:

OK~ So I got my Email today and I was rejected. I guess I will just have to try again next year.

OK, I finally got my REJECTION letter. :glare:

I got my rejection letter too. I’m glad! (Not that I got rejected, but when I found out Monday about people who made it to 2nd round, it was too far back to check my spam folder (autodelete).) I would’ve had to live wondering if I made it but spam caught it.

This time around, I have not gotten anything at all… no second round, no rejection email, no rejection letter.

Count me in as one of the rejects. Well, maybe we’ll get a little freebie gift. I liked the mousepad and magnet we got last year.

yep, i’m a reject! lol - it’s ok, i don’t have time for it anyway. i didn’t really want to do it. it’s probably not any fun anway. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:(i’ll just keep telling myself these things):crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::laugh:

I was bad, I forgot to enter… hanging my head down in shame