Mickey Mouse Crocs

I am looking for a pair of adult Athens Crocs with the mickey head cutout…I cant find them. They used to be at the resort gift shops…but I was hoping to buy before I went down…did anyone who was there recently know if they are still around? They are the flip-flop style. Thanks!

They have them online at crocs.com buy one get one free right now. They also have black and red mary jane style mickey head crocs online

They are still in MK, but there aren’t as many Crocs for sale at WDW like there used to be.

I saw two pair in all of our shopping. I got a pair of brown ones but they were the last pair at WOD. :slight_smile:
They have alot of regular crocs though. The Fit Flops are the new thing it seems because they were everywhere.
I would try online.
Good Luck!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;990887]I saw two pair in all of our shopping. I got a pair of brown ones but they were the last pair at WOD. :slight_smile:
They have alot of regular crocs though. The Fit Flops are the new thing it seems because they were everywhere.
I would try online.
Good Luck![/QUOTE]
You took the last pair?!:pinch::eek::laugh:

I hope they still have the fit flops when we get there, I’d like to try a pair. :slight_smile:

They absolutely were in the resort shop of Kidani Village when we were there in June, I think I also saw them in one of the stores on Main Street, the store right next to Casey’s.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;990907]You took the last pair?!:pinch::eek::laugh:

I hope they still have the fit flops when we get there, I’d like to try a pair. :)[/QUOTE]

I :heart: my Mickey Mouse Fit Flops!

what do they look like? can you post a photo?

This is the website: FITFLOP - The Official Site

I posted a picture in my Mother’s Day TR of the Mickey Mouse ones . . . let me see if I can find it??

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;990956]This is the website: FITFLOP - The Official Site

I posted a picture in my Mother’s Day TR of the Mickey Mouse ones . . . let me see if I can find it??[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I’ll check it out.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;990907]You took the last pair?!:pinch::eek::laugh:

I hope they still have the fit flops when we get there, I’d like to try a pair. :)[/QUOTE]

I took the last brown regular croc flip flops :0) I love 'em! I actually saw one other pair in another store all lonely- both were size 6.

There were tons of fit flops around though- don’t worry!

I saw the adult Mickey crocs in black at Animal Kingdom. I also saw the croc flip-flops at quite a few stores in WDW.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;991047]I took the last brown regular croc flip flops :0) I love 'em! I actually saw one other pair in another store all lonely- both were size 6.

There were tons of fit flops around though- don’t worry![/QUOTE]

Cool. Now, get out of this thread and go work on your trip report.:happy:

LOL!
Ok… Ok…
I do really love the crocs though…:slight_smile:

They were ALLLLL over the place again this summer. Bought some in Epcot myself. ALLLLLL over the place in every park in June.

Yay! I know what I’m buying! Thanks:wub:

Did anyone wear the Fit Flops all day walking around the parks? Is it comfortable and worth the investment? I’m always looking for good comfortable walking shoes for WDW… how much are they at WDW anyhow???