Mickey stones

so does anyone know how you can get your own stone at MK?
know what i am talking about?:confused:
its those stones that families/people have with their names on them when your walking to the MK

[QUOTE=pixeemom;992614]so does anyone know how you can get your own stone at MK?
know what i am talking about?:confused:
its those stones that families/people have with their names on them when your walking to the MK[/QUOTE]

We tried about 4 years ago, and they said they are not doing that anymore.:mad:

Yeah, they stopped doing those a long time ago.

no worries, they’ll come up with something else you can buy and visit every time you go to WDW :wink:

Thanks guys!

i heard they are goning to remove the ones that are there.
contract time has expired

I bought mine when I was 16 years old back in 1994 and it’s right in front of the MK, unfortunately they stopped selling them years ago. Although, they did start a “refrubishment program” where people who BOUGHT a paver back then could now pay to have theirs redone. I wanted to add my husband’s name and our new location so I did it and now it looks all fresh and new.

The man who’s in charge of the program said he had many people who didn’t wish to refurbish and we’re giving them to other families who now wanted their name on them. So, it may be a shot in the dark to find someone who’d give up theirs but that’s the only way right now.

The man, his name was Roger, also said they have no plans on removing them anytime in the near future. The amount of work it would take to pull up & replace that much concrete probably isn’t worth the fuss at the moment.

[QUOTE=rcraig2020;992635]i heard they are goning to remove the ones that are there.
contract time has expired[/QUOTE]

I believe the first ‘contracts’ aren’t up until 2013.

My parents bought a spot on the walls just before you go into epcot called leave a legacy probably 10 year ago, and I don’t think you can buy those either. They even have a picture of them on the plaque. It’s really cool.

oh wow, very interesting to know, thank you all for the info

We have a stone by the bench right in front of the MK ticket entrance its very cute. It was given as a present… I really like knowing my daughters name will always be on wdw property :biggrin:

I just stuck a piece of gum on a tree by Indy Raceway on our first WDW vacation, and we go visit it each trip…

Kidding…

roflmao:cheshire:

Thats funny :laugh:

How much did they charge you for that?? :laugh:

Our contract was up a couple of years ago, yet the stone is still there, we visit with it most trips- ours is outside the Transportation and Ticket centre.

There is an email address. I put my name in about a year ago. I will see if I still have it somewhere.