Mickey's Christmas Party Advance Purchase Discount

[CENTER]

I just received this email . . . CHECK IT OUT!!!

Get Tickets Here![/CENTER]

interesting Jen. I bought tickets for Nov. 15 a while ago and I KNOW that I did not pay $ 59.00 :blink:

DVC Member discount night maybe?

You paid more or less? I think $59 is the TOP of the range.

This wasn’t a passholder or FL resident email it was an email I received because of booking my Xmas trip?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1003753]You paid more or less? I think $59 is the TOP of the range.

This wasn’t a passholder or FL resident email it was an email I received because of booking my Xmas trip?[/QUOTE]

I am not a passholder :pinch: nor do I live in Florida :happy: I paid less than that. OMG, did they send me kids tickets? :eek:

I have to go and look at them…back in a flash

I got that email too. Tickets are $59 for tonights party and go down to $52 for other nights.

Looks like I did pay $ 52.00

If they are offering those in this manner, then that must mean that not too many tickets were sold, huh?

I paid the $52 for mine a couple months ago. I think that is the discount they have offered for pre-purchases

[QUOTE=Dopey;1003788]Looks like I did pay $ 52.00

If they are offering those in this manner, then that must mean that not too many tickets were sold, huh?[/QUOTE]

Which is a SUPER PLUS for you! :heart:

yes, yes, yes… I am so stoked. I don’t know what to do with myself.
To think that little old me with little old Mike get to spend a second trip this year at WDW :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1003831]yes, yes, yes… I am so stoked. I don’t know what to do with myself.
To think that little old me with little old Mike get to spend a second trip this year at WDW :laugh:[/QUOTE]

WOW! Just saw your countdown . . . 4 days!! YIPPEE!!

I paid $52 also in the summer for MVMCP, pre-purchase discount.

Hopefully the party won’t get sold out - less people mean more rides & activities in less time.

We are trying to decide whether or not to go on 11/20. The discount is great, but $200 is still a lot for the evening. :confused:

I wonder if we will get that price at the gate that night???

[QUOTE=Elmo;1004010]We are trying to decide whether or not to go on 11/20. The discount is great, but $200 is still a lot for the evening. :confused:

I wonder if we will get that price at the gate that night???[/QUOTE]

Nope, you definitely have to purchase your ticket at least the day before to get the discount. The ticketing system will not even have it as an option for cast members selling tickets on the same day as the party.

$110.76 (including tax) for 2 adult tickets with advance purchase discount.
Too bad I didn’t want to go on a Sunday, I could have gotten the AP discount ($49 plus tax)