Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Check out this link: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog

I really have to buy my tickets soon! :heart:

This is one of my FAVORITE events at WDW!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :pirate:

Oh I LOVE MNSSHP!!! I love seeing people dressed up… so much fun! Not to mention the way too much candy you get! :stuck_out_tongue:

if you hit every candy stop at Mnnshp just how much candy can you expect to get. That is just how big of a backpack or whatever would you need to hold it all? That is the question.

btw great pictures can not wait the seven more weeks until the family gets to go there.

[QUOTE=zoomaster;990231]if you hit every candy stop at Mnnshp just how much candy can you expect to get. That is just how big of a backpack or whatever would you need to hold it all? That is the question.

btw great pictures can not wait the seven more weeks until the family gets to go there.[/QUOTE]

That’s just what my son wants to know!!!

I cant wait for this!!! I pray to god it doesnt rain.

[QUOTE=zoomaster;990231]if you hit every candy stop at Mnnshp just how much candy can you expect to get. That is just how big of a backpack or whatever would you need to hold it all? That is the question.

btw great pictures can not wait the seven more weeks until the family gets to go there.[/QUOTE]

You get a fair amount of candy. There is also nothing stopping you from going through candy stations more than once. We had a few times when there were 2 stations side by side. We would go through one line, exit, and come up the other side. You can get more than enough candy to raise your blood sugar a lot of points.

I read in the blog that they were giving out tooth brushes. I love that idea :laugh:

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009 (The ?World? According to Jack)

Here is a link to more awesome pictures from allears!!

Im so excited for this party and cant wait

I am soooooooooooooo excited for MNSSHP it better not rain or I will have to go a second night while we are there. Well we might anyway ( even if it doesn’t rain) who knows!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Stupid me purchased tickets for the last poss night we could on our trip. What was I thining:pinch:

Call them! They are REALLY good about letting you switch nights. I’ve done it before . . . as long as the night you are switching too is NOT sold out, they should let you switch.

YOU GET A LOT!!! They give you this little plastic bags, but last year (at Target) I got my kids the Disney sacks. They don’t give you a piece they give you a HANDFUL . . . I have my Halloween TR and I think there is a picture of one of my kids loot! (No chocolate in the FL heat) But lots of yummy stuff.

Look here I found the picture: http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/47373-mickeysgirlz-ahhh-i-needed-tr-11.html#post901167

We love MNSSHP and MVMCP as both are worth the extra cost

I :heart: MNSSHP. I’ve only been once but it was one of the best times I’ve ever had at WDW. I can’t wait for the time when I can go again!

ok, its official I am stoked for our Oct 1 trip to the MNSSHP! I have never been to MK at night either…so I am even MORE excited! lol

We just bought our tickets the other day for the Sept. 26th party. The first year we were overwhelmed, the second year I was frazzled - I plan to fully enjoy this year!

BTW, if you preorder and have your tickets mailed, they are hard plastic cards similar to your keys to the world without halloween theming, just characters. If you pick up at Will Call, they are paper tickets, also not Halloween themed. We picked ours up at Will Call last year and were surprised at the paper tickets. Just thought I’d share if it makes a difference to you - my DH decided to pay for the postage this year.

I just wanted to add that you DO get A LOT of candy if you go trick or treating at the party. We had soooo much candy left over and did not want to drag it all home so we gave it to the bellman to share with his co-workers. He was so happy. When we went to pick up our bags later in the day to leave everyone was thanking us!

This party is so awesome, thanks for sharing the link.

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;990332]I just wanted to add that you DO get A LOT of candy if you go trick or treating at the party. We had soooo much candy left over and did not want to drag it all home so we gave it to the bellman to share with his co-workers. He was so happy. When we went to pick up our bags later in the day to leave everyone was thanking us!

This party is so awesome, thanks for sharing the link.

Lisa[/QUOTE]

A lot is an understatement. My kids are still eating it from last year DD5 just said to me “Mom when is MNSSHP, we’re running low on candy!” :blink:

We haven’t been to one in quite a few years. We loved it! Hallowishes was amazing!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Madison will be on a sugar high all the way home with all that candy:laugh:

I figure if she wants to eat nothing but sugar sticks all weel why not, Its Vacation!!! :laugh: