Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Ok after my DW has seen the pictures and the allears video of this years and past year pictures on here of Mnnshp she is now officially hyped and ready for our night there. I have not ordered tickets but I am going to have to just bite the bullet and get it done. I was waiting until closer to the time because of weather but I am not sure as to how long we can wait to order and still get tickets delievered before we leave. We are planning to go the Tuesday night before Halloween on the 27th. Any other Mbers going that night?

does anyone know what time they start aloowing guests with just MNSSHP tickets in to the park on party day?

Hello and welcome to MB!

They start to let ticket holders for MNSSHP in at 4

woohooooo I am so excited for MNSSHP!!! Baloo and I are going again, and we talked our friend Rob into coming with us. We’re throwing our own Mad Tea Party - we’re going as Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare!

Here’s my costume in the making. My grandma’s teaching me how to sew. :happy: I hope we get it finished in time! Our party is Sept. 18!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;990722]woohooooo I am so excited for MNSSHP!!! Baloo and I are going again, and we talked our friend Rob into coming with us. We’re throwing our own Mad Tea Party - we’re going as Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare!

Here’s my costume in the making. My grandma’s teaching me how to sew. :happy: I hope we get it finished in time! Our party is Sept. 18!

[/QUOTE]

We are going on the 18th as well. Be on the lookout for Madison aka Princess Jasmine and me as nothing:glare: I may throw a mickey glitter headband on and call it a day.

I see you were told but I wanted to welcome you to MB

What a great blog! I’ve never done MNSSHP so it was fun to see all the pics! I’m so excited!

We’re going the 18th too! So many MB’ers going then!

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;990747]What a great blog! I’ve never done MNSSHP so it was fun to see all the pics! I’m so excited!

We’re going the 18th too! So many MB’ers going then![/QUOTE]

We are going 18th. Perhaps we should all meet up and get a quick pic together.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for NO RAIN

I will look for her! I bet she’ll be beautiful! :wub:

See you there!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;990749]We are going 18th. Perhaps we should all meet up and get a quick pic together.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for NO RAIN[/QUOTE]
I’m up for a meet! And I have my fingers, toes, and everything else possible crossed for no rain!!

OK, what is going on?? Now there is an UPCHARGE to go Halloween Night? First the dessert party now this . . . boo! :glare:

Event Dates:
September 4*, 11*, 15*, 18*, 22*, 25*, 29*
October 1*, 2, 6*, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20
22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31**
November 1
Regular Price: $53.00 plus tax (ages 3-9)
$59.00 plus tax (ages 10 and up)

**October 31 Price: $58.00 plus tax (ages 3-9)
$64.00 plus tax (ages 10 and up)

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;990749]We are going 18th. Perhaps we should all meet up and get a quick pic together.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for NO RAIN[/QUOTE]

I’m up for a M&G too! A pic with everyone in our costumes would be super cute! What a way to tie all our upcoming TR’s together too! :cool: