Mickeys V M C Party

Hello

I bought tickets for December 18th party, cant wait! Is it true that only certain rides will be open and others rides will be closed? Also heard that the same goes for places to eat? Please advise. Also do you think that the NEW Fantasyland will be open to look at and walk thru?

FL is opening in stages through 2013. Much of it will be done by December.

[QUOTE=kpolo;1111528]Hello

I bought tickets for December 18th party, cant wait! Is it true that only certain rides will be open and others rides will be closed? Also heard that the same goes for places to eat? Please advise. Also do you think that the NEW Fantasyland will be open to look at and walk thru?[/QUOTE]

I have never seen attractions closed for hard ticket events such as MVMCP or MNSSHP. All the food places are open too. During extra magic hours, however, there are some attractions not open and some food places close.

Yes, but there is so much to do that you cannot ride everything and do all of the events too. Do not worry, it will be fun, and the most popular rides will be open. Made your ADR’s for restaurants that you want to go to that night though…

We have been to the Halloween party twice and the Christmas party and everything was open just as Dana said. You’ll have fun, but there’s so much to get in that we have found that on those night we just eat quickservice or snacks in the interest of saving time.