Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2009

2009 Event Dates & Tickets:

November 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 29
December 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18

Ticket Pricing:
Advance Prices: $52 USD+ tax (Ages 10+), $46 USD + tax (Ages 3 – 9)
Advance Purchase Price Available on these select nights when purchased prior to the day of the event: 11/10, 11/12, 11/13, 11/15, 11/17, 11/19, 11/20, 12/1, 12/6, 12/8, 12/10, 12/13, 12/15

Premium Event Prices: $59 USD + tax (Ages 10+), $53 USD + tax (Ages 3 – 9)
Premium Event Prices on these select nights: 11/29, 12/4, 12/11, 12/17, 12/18

Day of Event Prices: $59 USD + tax (Ages 10+), $53 USD + tax (Ages 3 – 9)
Day of Event Prices on these select nights: 11/10, 11/12, 11/13, 11/15, 11/17, 11/19, 11/20, 11/29, 12/1, 12/4, 12/6, 12/8, 12/10, 12/11, 12/13, 12/15, 12/17, 12/18

$52?!
OK, we’re starting to get a little out of control. I haven’t checked Halloween, but I’m going to assume that that’s similarly priced.
I don’t care how much candy you can amass. for $52, you’d better arrive at 4 and stay till closing! (OK, that’s Halloween, for Christmas all they have are cookies and that horrible watery hot chocolate and there’s no way I could consume enough of that stuff to moderate the cost)

What all do they do at MVMCP? I’ve never been (my parents say it’s overpriced! :laugh:).

We will be there 12/8. It is our first time at WDW during the Christmas season so we decided to do MVMCP. We did a little bit of a discount for the early purchase and DVC membership, but it was still over $300 for 4 adults and 2 children.

I thought the price was awfully steep, but didn’t want to pass up the opportunity. It’s our first time there for Christmas and you never know if you’ll get a chance to come back that time of year! Hope it ends up being worth it!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;978796]$52?!
OK, we’re starting to get a little out of control. I haven’t checked Halloween, but I’m going to assume that that’s similarly priced.
I don’t care how much candy you can amass. for $52, you’d better arrive at 4 and stay till closing! (OK, that’s Halloween, for Christmas all they have are cookies and that horrible watery hot chocolate and there’s no way I could consume enough of that stuff to moderate the cost)[/QUOTE]

Last I checked Halloween I thought it was $63 (with tax) that is with no discount . . . but OUCH!! I know it wasn’t that much a few years ago? Or even last year? I wish I could remember? :confused: It’s almost the cost of a one day one park ticket.

Well, if you go the week before Xmas you get everything you get at MVMCP except the cookies, apples, cider and hot choc.

MVMCP had things like MNSSHP characters in costume, a Holiday parade, snow on Main Street and then the cookie/apples/cider/hot choc spots. It’s a lot of fun! BUT having been at Xmas time (the week before) I don’t think I would ever opt to pay for it again.

I already got us tickets for December 18th, which is Daniel’s actual birthday. His whole family will be at the party too, woohoo. :mellow::tongue:

It IS expensive & of course his dang birthday has to fall on one of the dang “Premium Event” nights (no annual pass discount, no DVC discount on these nights either)! :glare:

What the heck is the difference between the regular nights & the premium event nights? Really?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;978858]I already got us tickets for December 18th, which is Daniel’s actual birthday. His whole family will be at the party too, woohoo. :mellow::tongue:

It IS expensive & of course his dang birthday has to fall on one of the dang “Premium Event” nights (no annual pass discount, no DVC discount on these nights either)! :glare:

What the heck is the difference between the regular nights & the premium event nights? Really?[/QUOTE]

I’d like to know what the difference is too…we are also going on Dec. 18th and I was disappointed to see there were no discounts offered. :crying:

Maybe with the price increase there will be some new surprises:happy:

Well, crap…I mean, not like WDW was in the budget this year anyway, but still. The price keeps inching upwards. Dash it all…

I’ve been twice (haven’t paid either time) and I just don’t think its worth $52. I guess if you are a couple going, but if you are a family of 4 or more? Thats a little nuts. If you go Christmas week you will see the very same parade and snow anyways during regular park hours.

We thought the price was worth it, in years past, because of the low crowds. and overall atomosphere. But we are looking at almost $200 for tickets for the four of us, and honestly, that’s a lot of cash!!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;978858]I already got us tickets for December 18th, which is Daniel’s actual birthday. His whole family will be at the party too, woohoo. :mellow::tongue:

What the heck is the difference between the regular nights & the premium event nights? Really?[/QUOTE]

You pay more $$$$ :eek: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see it this way. My DW and DS will be there 12/14 - 12/22 they have tickets for MVMCP on 12/17. We did MNSSHP and the P&PP and we had a ball at both events. I’m sure they will enjoy the less crowded park for the night at the very least.