Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

I was thinking of taking my kids to this event. Would it be worth it for a 11 year old girl and 9 year old boy? Is it more geared to younger kids or is it fun for everyone?

It is fun for everyone. I think the little people will really enjoy the parade and the castle show as they light up the castle. There’s hot chocolate and cookies everywhere. Everyone will have a great time.

If you can go early in December. There will not be as many people.

My mom and dad went just themselves and had a great time. They went the week prior to US Thanksgiving and they said the crowds were great, and they didn’t have to wait too long for anything. I think the party is geared towards all ages, as most things Disney.

I went to one of the earlier ones this year (mid-November) and we all had a great time! The parade is great, the extra shows are great and the little one we had with us enjoyed the dance parties with the characters. Cinderella’s stepsisters were hilarious.

Plus we rode a ton of rides without waiting.

We went this past November and enjoyed it, we had done it many years prior, and we really enjoyed the Tomorrowland Christmas show…we were actually there the first night of the Tomorrowland show, there was local news coverage of it…very cool.

There is a lot of the sugary sweet holiday stuff aimed at little ones, but everyone needs to try it out once for themselves. Even if some of the Disney Christmas stuff was too young for them, I’m sure they would find something to enjoy there.

If they are at all resistant, you can always lure them there with the promise of a late night in the park with short ride wait times (if you go early Dec on a weeknight anyway).

We went in '08. My guys run in ages from (at that time) 21 - 17. They all enjoyed it. My dear dear Mother and he - who - sits -knows - all Father In law also enjoyed it. Being able to bask in the glow of my family was enough for me.

Geez - what’s in this coffee today?

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1014115]We went in '08. My guys run in ages from (at that time) 21 - 17. They all enjoyed it. My dear dear Mother and he - who - sits -knows - all Father In law also enjoyed it. Being able to bask in the glow of my family was enough for me.

Geez - what’s in this coffee today?[/QUOTE]

We’ve gone every year since the kids were small and even still today it’s something they look forward to and enjoy. They’ll have a blast!

Ummm, Boss, what’s always in the coffee???

We went at the beginning of Nov. for our first time to this event. It was awesome and the parade alone was worth the price.