Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party

dates have also been announced: November 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30;

December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21.

I am going the 18th, surprising my two children! Any suggestions on where to eat? What not to miss?

We will be there on the 18th as well … We’ll have to celebrate with some hot chocolate…:pirate:

Eat? Who has time to eat with so much to see & do! :laugh:

On a more serious note, I wouldn’t miss the fireworks, but I am partial to them. A lot of people really like the parade too. It’s pretty cool.

We are hoping to attend on 12/6

For the halloween party, we had a blast dancing with Goofy and Chip & Dale over by the stage near Space Mountain. Not sure if they do that for the Christmas party also, but it was real fun.

We typically book an earlier dinner (Chip & Dale characters) at Liberty Tree Tavern so by the time dinner is over the crowds have emptied and it’s ticket holders only…and we don’t waste party time sitting down for dinner. For us it’s a nice break before the fun really gets started!!!

—I believe that they no longer offer a character dinner at Liberty Tree. It was one of our favorites—easy to book, and the food was good—

Well that changes things…hmmmm…what to book now?

----someone else may correct me but I read that it’s no longer available–I’m bummed as well—it’s the only “character meal” we ever do—so I don’t know if we will even bother with finding one next visit----

I’m sure others who have been more recent than I have will give you some good suggestions. :slight_smile:

Liberty Tree is no longer a character meal, but we still like the food. The only character meals inside MK are Crystal Palace and CRT. Although I love breakfast at CP, I’m not crazy about dinner there. I have never been to CRT. I never wanted to eat with the princesses badly enough to try and score an adr there.

I wonder why they took the Liberty Tree character meal away?? Why would they take one away? They should be adding more options!!

Perhaps in anticipation of the “Beauty and the Beast” restaurant opening later this year?

Regarding Liberty Tree Tavern, they haven’t done character dining there for at least the last two years. Not sure why, I don’t think it was a good move, but it is a small sized restaurant, perhaps too crowded with big characters. I tend to think they are gearing up to make Beauty and the Beast the new big thing. As far as characters go, who else besides Belle and Beast could they have…who wants to meet Gaston or Lafoo??? Liberty Tree food is still amazing though. We were just there in March. Stacey